[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
best targeted traffic websites : Web Site Promotion

best targeted traffic websites

Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:01 pm

bwanyizzle

Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:45 am

politer

Re: best targeted traffic websites

Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:48 pm

robertb

my niche

Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:15 pm

hi my particular niche is money making opps :)
bwanyizzle

Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:31 am

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Taegeted marking.

Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:21 pm

Ok, as a newbie I am about to make a decision based on the suggestions or advice you guys make.
Ok I am an affiliate of a satellite business but I was approached by a reputable online markating company. They are proposing to blast my affiliate website to over 15000 targeted viewers within the USA(because the offer is only valid fo US residents) for $1500 over a period of one year in the form of POP-UNDER ads . About the product, for each sale I can earn $70! I am considering going for it. Why, let us look at the simple maths. If only 150 persons (1%) go through the process and buy the goody, my commission will be $10500 ( 7 times the initial investment). If I go through, this will be my biggest online investment ever. I have until the end of January to accept.
So guys, help me here. Will I be stupid if I take the offer? What other best alternatives are out there? How better can I invest $1500( $4000 in my local currency) to get maximum visits to my affiliate website. Am I being taken for a ride? I have already put the money aside! You can also PM me with suggestions and ideas ok.
SunnyD

Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:59 pm

edburdo

Part Time

Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:22 pm

Hey edburdo, this is something I do part time. I know spending 1500 in promoting one website is risky. Buying SBI requires full time committment, I will go full time when my affiliate income doubles my income. From doing some research I have read that pop unders have more success than pop ups. That is why I came here first before I make any costly investments. SBI cost $300 a yr, sounds ok. How do they work? With my full time job it will be challenging to build a website.
SunnyD

Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:57 pm

SBI doesn't require full-time. It (just like any affiliate marketing) just requires commitment.

Popunders do work better than popups. But they get blocked just as often. Chances are, most of the "impressions" you are paying for will never get seen by anyone. I think you can do much better with your money.

Especially if you hire writers. Assuming you paid $300 for SBI, then spent about $200 for a couple of guides (such as Gary's Writing Content, and maybe Sean Burns Rankings Revealed or something similar) that leaves $1000 to spend on articles. Assuming $5-$8 per article (which is about average) that means you can buy 125-200 articles. That is a LOT of content to get started with. Throw in about 50 quality backlinks (that you can go find yourself) that is a VERY good start to affiliate marketing.
edburdo

Good point.

Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:04 pm

Your suggestions are welcome edburdo. Thank you. I am now seeing how I can stretch that $1500 :D
SunnyD

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:14 am

Oh, in addition, you could spend part of that remaining $1000 on one of the AdWords guides (Perry Marshall has a good one) and do your own PPC campaign after you get about 100 pages of content. That would be another good avenue.

With a bit of work, you can stretch that much money lots of ways, and get a really good head start.
edburdo

Ok

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:22 am

I never really looked at it from that angle before!
SunnyD

Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:09 am

I never had either until some folks here pointed it out. Now, if only I had that $1500... :twisted:
edburdo

Re: Taegeted marking.

Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:30 pm

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Re: Taegeted marking.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:01 pm

SunnyD

Next

Return to Web Site Promotion