[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Need Articles (Reprints OK)--Where to Submit This Fact? : Web Site Promotion

Need Articles (Reprints OK)--Where to Submit This Fact?

Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:16 am

Hi all,

I have a new site that I'm working on writing content for. I'd also like to have people submit articles (in exchange for a link, of course). I know about articlecity and such for finding content, but do any of you know of places I can submit my site to let people know they can come directly to my site and post their articles?

Hm, did that make sense? I know what I'm talking about but I'm not sure I'm explaining it well... let me know. ;)

-Sic
BTW, If any of you have fitness/health/diet related articles you'd like to post in exchange for a link, the site is .
Sicarius

Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:48 am

How can you be "sic" with a signature like that.

Just a reminder to read the Instructions page. You've just committed the no-no of placing two unrelated queries in the one post. Your link request deserves a separate message in the Link Partners Platform forum.

Now not to get sic(k)!

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:03 am

john2698

Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:19 pm

Sicarius

Return to Web Site Promotion