[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Affiliate hosting recommendations needed : Web Hosting

Affiliate hosting recommendations needed

Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:00 pm

may

Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:15 am

bteeter2

Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:10 pm

john2698

Hosting

Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:40 am

I use Globat for hosting, 5gb a day transfer (75 a month) and a ton of space, I only got it for teh transfer cause I don't really need all that space just the unlimted databases and trans. The address is www.Globat.com
Last edited by findthattemplate on Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
findthattemplate

Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:56 pm

john2698

A suitable host

Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:30 am

If you are able to afford slightly more, for $11.95 per month then Thrillhost.com (part of Midphase) will give you 1000MB(1GB) of space, and 20GB transfer. You can host unlimited domains, within your space and bandwidth limits. While 20GB transfer is not the most you can get for your money these days, I find that this deal is great for my several starter sites (being a newbie myself). The best thing is that it is so easy to set up a new account each time you want to put a new site online. Been with them for several weeks now, fast servers and no down time yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Also, I guess as it's a reseller account you could even try to sell part of your allocated space and bandwidth in order to get back at least the $1.95 that you would have been over your $10 budget. If you did do that, your customer would have their own access and control panel which makes it very convemient indeed.

Hope the above helps.

Bizman
Bizman

Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:56 pm

john2698

Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:09 am

I just signed up with surfspeedy.com
$1 for first 3 months then $6.95 per moth
65 gb traffic

Rondo
rondo

Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:49 am

Vrindavan

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:44 am

I recommend Lunarpages. Yes Ipowerweb does provide more attractive package but I have unpleasant experience with their customer service. To me, customer service is very important.
Lai

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:53 am

Lai
Do you have experience with Lunarpages too.

i rarely need to contact CS,
unless the sites are not reachable.
chances are very low for a good host
Vrindavan

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:55 am

I m using lunarpages now . So far I am satisfied with them.
Lai

Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:43 pm

Phil NYC

Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:47 pm

john2698

Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:03 pm

rondo

Next

Return to Web Hosting