[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
thirdspherehosting.com? : Web Hosting

thirdspherehosting.com?

Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:09 am

Phil Tanny

Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:22 pm

MatthewM

Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:17 am

rondo

Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:19 am

rondo

Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:37 pm

Phil Tanny

Thirdsphere Is STELLAR To Me!

Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:17 pm

Hello Mike Watkins here,

I've been paying very close attention to what to look for in a Webhosting company and in my OPINION there isn't anything to beat Thirdsphere.

Here is what I've got with them as an affiliate:

[URL's removed - Moderator]

See you,
Mike W
Mike Watkins

Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:13 am

Oh of course I'll use your affiliate links, and so will everybody else.
rondo

Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:59 am

I don't use them either, but the "media frenzy" compelled me to take a peep.

What interested me was the way they offer to automatically switch subscribers from prospect (email) lists to customer lists when they buy something from your site.

[I'm talking about one of their hosting features (which happens to look like a benefit, too), rather than the way they market themselves.]

This sort of thing is usually only available with fairly expensive carts that don't include the hosting element.

Looks interesting, providing you have the traffic.

Just my opinion from the outside,
Charlie.
Charlie

Return to Web Hosting