I Need Australian Affiliate Programs

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I am looking for affiliate programs that are BASED in Australia and are primarily FOR the Australian consumer/client or any client outside of Australia, but the affiliate program or affiliate network must be BASED solely in Australia and NOT have a head office OUTSIDE of Australia or New Zealand.

Please do not post any that fall outside of the boundaries I have specified.

I know that Allan Gardyne is an Australian and spends time in New Zealand so I wish he would respond on this thread also since he may have some answers.

Thank you,

Indiana
Last edited by IndianaJones on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IndianaJones

Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 pm

If there is a better section of the forum to transfer this thread to then please do so.

Thanks
IndianaJones

Re: I Need Australian Affiliate Programs

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 am

IndianaJones wrote:I am looking for affiliate programs that are BASED in Australia and are primarily FOR the Australian consumer/client...

Hi Indiana, A good place to start is Commission Factory - http://www.commissionfactory.com.au/

They're based in Queensland, Australia, and have been steadily adding new Australian affiliate programs to their list.

I haven't used them personally because I concentrate on sales to people who live elsewhere, but they look very professional.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Thanks Allan:

Along the same lines of thought as the first post on this thread:

I suppose that most of the paid online advertising used by Australians are on sites whose headquarters are not based in Australia? Like Google and Facebook for example? Any Australian based online paid advertising that is growing?
IndianaJones

Return to General Affiliate Discussion