How to get dowmload traffic?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 am

Hi!

I looking for download traffic. How to get more? Any suggestions?
skymoney

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 am

Some free traffic software downloads do work and some don’t (actually most do not work). Once you find one “free traffic” software that does work you should stick with who ever made it and purchase other software they suggest.
magento_v

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

I not looking free traffic, we pay for it.
skymoney

Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 pm

How about manually promoting your website, I consider it more helpful although it takes some time.
Dario McNut

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:26 pm

skymoney wrote:I not looking free traffic, we pay for it.

Congratulations! Nice to someone who is willing to invest in their business.

Far too people seem to think they can get something for nothing.

I find it interesting that so many people seem to have the idea that you need a website get decent traffic, when it's only one option - and a slow way to produce sales given that it takes so long to get decent traffic through SEO.

Faster results (like cash in hand today) can be achieved by sending potential buyers directly to the vendors sales page or your own download page. For example, I can use PPV to put as many as 1000 people an hour to any page.

A better way to achieve much higher conversions from a traffic source though is to send people to a Capture (optin) page where they can subscribe to a followup series of email messages. This is very effective because it has been shown that, on average, people need to be exposed to an offer seven times before they will make a buying decision.

I can even go as far as to say with total confidence that if you're not using an autoresponder to followup with people you are doing it wrong - read about my friend Darryl's $500K Mistake at this page.
http://www.12path.com/forums/Darryls500kMistake/

My story is much the same.

I do have a website, but it's a free affiliate training site not primarily for sales.
AllanJames

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates