Success Blueprint - Golden Key2Success - $1129.32 a day?

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

Can I ask you a serious question?

Why the hell do you want to be an Internet marketer?.... Seriously?

I have a pretty good idea why most of you do.

And...

even I may be to blame for some of you being hear..(I will get to that later)

Before I get "DEEP" into this conversation, let me explain how and why I got involved with Internet marketing.

It all started back when I was 18. Back then well.... I was a little ahead of the curve than most of my friends.

But it starts back even before..

In my childhood I was the kid on the block with not 1, but 4 paper routes.

I would enjoy going door to door trying to find new subscribers on my paper route in increase my bank roll.

Which at the time was pretty dam good, being I had 4 paper routes in all.

I cut grass, I raked leaves, I shoveled snow, I painted houses, I even baby sat.

I did dam near everything a kid could do for extra cash.

But it wasn't necessarily all about the money.

I freaking loved selling.

Rather it be selling something tangible or selling my services.

I've always loved selling.

As I go back in time and remember all my money making schemes, I was always the kid that had something to sell.

Rather it be winter fresh bubble gum to candy blow pops I purchased from the bulk food whole-seller.

I always had something to sell and loved every part of the selling process.

Funny story how I found that wholesales foods placed. I remember selling candy bars to earn money for the junior high school dance.

I was like "wow". I can get a dollar a candy bar. How is this possible?

I simply posed a question.

Where do they get these candy bars?
How much money do they really make?

and...

How can I get involved?

My teaching told me everything. I said "WOW... I want in on this like yesterday"

This is when I discovered wholesale, learning about buying at wholesale then selling at retail and how a profit was made..

This led to bigger and better merchandising in high school. I was the freshman selling Beepers, sneakers, Walkmans, CD players, even concert tickets.

I'm only 30 now but I still remember my first cellular devices was a beeper.

It is amazing how technology has progressed and it makes me wonder about the possibilities of technologies to come.

I was a pretty successful young sales man but then I discovered Ebay. The light bulb above my head started to flicker a little. :idea:

Dave Espino's Auctions for Income System was playing on the TV and I was amazed and sucked rite in. I placed an order and discovered the Internet.

Then everything changed.

Ebay was the greatest thing on the planet to me at the time.

I made great money as a young adult with ebay.

That is until I ran out of stuff to sell and my nagging parents had gotten on my case for selling what I assumed was all of their useless stuff.

Hahaha. Sorry Dad.

Soon after I discovered referral marketing.

"Are you serious. They will pay me to sell products I don't even own or refer people to their service?"

"Count Me In Like Yesterday"

The rest is history.

The point I'm trying to get at is the reason I ended up here as a marketer is simply because I love selling.

I have a passion for it. A passion for business. A passion I had for as long as I can remember.

So why are you here?

I know a lot of you are here because of seeing advertisements with stacks a money.

Sales pages with mansions and giant yachts crashing into mountains of cash.

The false promises of earning $500 - $1000 a day. (it actually can happen though)

As a marketer in the past I have been guilty of advertising in this way when I first started marketing the money making niche.

Honestly guys its how I got sucked in too. Remember me talking about Dave Espino and this Lavish Infomercial.

HOOKED: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

If you ever buy a money making product ask yourself, am I getting any value here are am I just giving into hype.

They're some really good marketing products out there. I am an affiliate for a few marketing tools I use, swear and promote that also market with HYPE!

Never buy a product just because it says you will make "X" amount of dollars or join just for an opportunity to make income.

That's like selling your soul to the devil. Buy or join because you see the value in that product and mainly because it is something you can use.

Back to my epic post

In my opinion if you are marketing online it shouldn't be all about the money.

It should be because you have a love or passion for selling or business and know what success in business can do for you and your family.

Selling money making products isn't the only way to sell anything online.

They're many other affiliate products one can promote.

I remember once successfully selling a ebook on how to build a chicken coop.

It can be done.

I sold background check services, web hosting, Health and Wellness stuff like acne creams...

I sold pens, various softwares, insurance leads, dish network subscriptions, website templates, other peoples products on ebay.

I can go on forever....
(Hint: Ideas of things to sell)

Referral Marketing online is simply matching up buyers to sellers who have what buyers want to buy.

It is that simple to explain

I sold all this ordinary stuff before I ever sold any kind of money making product.

I see a lot of newbies pushing money making products and they are not even making a dime online.

They are not having success, even when the push the sales pages with the Lamborghinis and 200 foot tall Mansions.

If you are not having success working in this niche....

Take a step back, and try selling something else.

Like real products and services that people actually use and need.

Take sometime to discover other avenues.

Build one success off your first until you become an unstoppable force.

Discover your WHY reason?

Why do you want to be successful....

NO! in-fact write down why you MUST be successful and Why You Must Not Fail.

And stop at nothing until you reach your goals.

Everyone can be successful as an Internet marketer if you have the right reasons driving you to succeed.

The sooner you realize its not all about the money, the sooner you will realize more success with your business.

So umm yeah?...$1129.32 Days?

They rock when the happen, but honestly guys imagine what $50 a day everyday would do for you family or your life style.

In most cases an extra $1500 a month is life changing

Shoot for that as a starting goal.

Take care.

Thanks for reading.

Matthew Martin

....God Bless.
AffiliateEdge

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi Matthew, I appreciate your enthusiasm, which is a definite plus in marketing. :)

I've read a few reviews of PureLeverage, which I see is being promoted as tools for network marketers.

I've spotted mention of "downline", "compensation plan", "unlimited width" and "unlimited depth" - all terms used in the multi-level marketing industry, which we don't discuss or promote on this affiliate marketing forum.

Also, I see that to receive higher commissions, you pay higher monthly fees - another network marketing tactic.

Is PureLeverage a two-tier affiliate program, or does it go beyond that? Is it a multi-level program?
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:15 pm

AllanGardyne wrote:Hi Matthew, I appreciate your enthusiasm, which is a definite plus in marketing. :)

I've read a few reviews of PureLeverage, which I see is being promoted as tools for network marketers.

I've spotted mention of "downline", "compensation plan", "unlimited width" and "unlimited depth" - all terms used in the multi-level marketing industry, which we don't discuss or promote on this affiliate marketing forum.

Also, I see that to receive higher commissions, you pay higher monthly fees - another network marketing tactic.

Is PureLeverage a two-tier affiliate program, or does it go beyond that? Is it a multi-level program?

It wasn't my attention to bring anyones attention to pureleverage with this post. It was meant for motivation and self empowerment for people new to internet marketers. It was a hit with my subscriber base so I posted it here.

As far as the referral program goes, It gets into exactly what I was talking about when it comes to promoting money making products being marketed with HYPE, which is unnecessary because the product are just internet marketing tools that are actually good.

It is similar to EmpowerNetwork with the exception it has products you can actually use like an auto responder, conferencing sofware, video email, and hosted bloging platform.

PureLeverage is basically a 2 T1er affiliate program marketed with lots of hype. You can earn on unlimited depth in theory because you earn 50% matching bonus on anyone you personally refer. Theoretically one could earn unlimited depth because anyone you refer earns 50% from anyone they refer if they chose to promote the service.

Its a great place to send newbies if they need an autoresponder because aweber is not so nice to new internet marketers joining their service lately.
AffiliateEdge

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates