Which Affiliate Programs give Maximum Revenue?

Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 am

Hello Friends,

I want start few affiliate sites for more earning. can you share your experience with me and give me the answer of my questions?

1. Which product i have to target?
2. Which affiliate programs give me maximum profit?
3. Any specific affiliate programs for specific product and region?
Please help me
softjpr786

Tue May 07, 2013 2:47 pm

If you want to sell affiliate programs that have digital versions then you should start with Clickbank.com.

If you want to work with affiliate programs that sell physical things that can be shipped to the customers house, then I would go with Shareasale.com.

For maximum profits, I would work with programs that can pay you anywhere between $100-$500 commissions per customer. It is not that hard to generate those sales.

Never work with programs that can get you only $5-$25 per customer. They won't get you anywhere.
talfighel

Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 am

When it comes to affiliate market the main issue is that even though you have plenty of referrals under you, they have to buy the product to get more revenue.
SaraSidle

Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 am

You have to narrow down first what product to promote, example, if you chose health and fitness, what are the ways that can in fact get rid of women's wrinkles and all, something like that.
lesa mitchell

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 pm

You should consider promoting affiliate programs that have a residual/ lifetime commission element.

You get a customer to buy a product and that customer remains yours for life, so when they come back and buy again , you get the commission. In other words you do the work once of recruiting the customer and get paid forever on future purchases.
If the program is not residual/ lifetime, you simply get a one off payment and the customer disappears.

Building a list of customers with an autoresponder ensures repeated sales from the customers on the list. Essentially, I would advise joining only affiliate programs with lifetime commission. This all takes work and persistence but you will see real results after a while.
John56

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:08 am

John56 wrote:You should consider promoting affiliate programs that have a residual/ lifetime commission element.

[snip]

Good advice! I would add that there are a few programs that promote the essential services all online marketers must have to succeed - autoresponders, ad and URL trackers etc.

These convert very well and once someone takes up one of these services they tend to stay for ever - hence residuals.

90% of my rather relaxed lifestyle comes from these type of programs.
AllanJames

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Amazon doesn't pay higher commission but it is a reputed affiliate and shopping website, if you use Amazon, you would easily be able sell stuffs from Amazon, other thing is ClickBank pays good commission, you can promote products from CB as well but you need to test what works for you and what does't works for you, you should have promotion skills first.
henrythefifth

Amazon

Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 am

Amazon doesn't pay higher commission but it is a reputed affiliate and shopping website, if you use Amazon, you would easily be able sell stuffs from Amazon, other thing is ClickBank pays good commission, you can promote products from CB as well but you need to test what works for you and what does't works for you, you should have promotion skills first.
MixboxIam

Return to General Affiliate Discussion