How to write article?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 am

Anybody can reply which type of content i should write for my business article ? before some time i have write and try to submit but some site banned my article. so please give me advice for how to write article?
Arthur D. Jenkins

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 am

you should write unique, relevant & quality content for article. Submit it on highr PR good article sites.
shawnmichaels013

How to write articles ?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 am

You have to write an informative, fresh and unique articles. Article's length must be around 500-600 words, do not use keyword stuffing in articles, post articles according to websites guidelines and privacy policy etc.
B24esolutions

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Post article which have fresh and unique content and the article should be 500 to 600 word with 2 to 3% keyword density. Kindly read the term before submitting the article in the article site, because website has different rules of submission.
aestheticseo

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 am

You can utilize your keywords, make sure to create fresh and quality content.Create topics that you are passionate about.
lesa mitchell

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 am

Decide who you need to write for before proceeding with planning or writing an article. Writing for an academic audience vs. writing for pre-teens is very different and you will need to plan accordingly
somgupta12

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 am

choose your topic according business type that you easily mention your keyword and gives links if you want to promote online shopping business then go to press release otherwise if your business like a type of education and other resources then writes articles on current topics
artiyousharma

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 am

There are plenty of factors that are involved in writing the best article for your site in which two are very important. The article site rules and regulations for the authors and the contents that the author has produced.

The uniqueness is the key to success. Authors must follow the grammatical and other language rules to deliver the massage they want to. The article must be relevant to the business and must be included in the appropriate category set by the article directories.
kjoshi

Re: How to write article?

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:03 am

Arthur D. Jenkins wrote:Anybody can reply which type of content i should write for my business article ? before some time i have write and try to submit but some site banned my article. so please give me advice for how to write article?

Did you do some efforts to identify why they have banned you from the article directories? Somehow there may be some reasons and two of are not obeying the rules and the regulations of the article site and not writing quality articles. Some time if the article has a lot of grammatical errors and you keep on posting the article again and again the article site do not have other choice but to ban you. So keep on following the guidelines for the authors that the article sites set for the authors and enjoy posting your articles.
UmAlam

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:34 am

Important element of writing articles to promote your business is to ensure that you write your articles to be search engine-friendly. This means that you need to focus on a specific keyword or phrase that people would normally search for but shouldn't exceed more than 2%.

Re:How to write article?

Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:56 am

You can write article with the following tips:

1. Always write on that topic which people are crazy about.

2. Gather more and more information regarding the topic which you selected for your article. You will definitely produce a good piece of article.
jeffmarlon

Re: How to write article?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 am

Firstly your content should fulfill its purpose, whether that be answer a question or explain to the reader how to complete a task or understand a technique. This may be aimed at beginners or experts but it still needs to help the reader in the expected way.

[URL deleted - please use your signature file - Moderator]
Alina Austin

Articles Writing

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 am

Any body Can write Articles but just need to focus or learn some factor to write Quality Voice Articles.
1. Unique Concept
2. Minimum word length 400 to 500
3. Dramatically Free
4. user Friendly
5. Search Engine Friendly
6. Break Articles into different Paragraphs
mariaejaz12

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:19 am

While writing articles try to write user friendly and not for promotion or advertising purpose.few websites they just ignore article if they find them promotional.
write unique article and do not try to copy or spin articles as search engine algorithms can easily catch the copied content or spin articles.
Do not stuff to much keywords, only 3 to 4 keywords are more than enough. excessive use of keywords may result in rejection of your article.
couponsgrid1

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories