How are you making affiliate sales?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm curious. I'd like to know how members of this community are personally making affiliate sales/have made affiliate sales?

What methods actually worked for you?

Cheers,
bandaid
bandaid

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:04 pm

The one thing that you need to figure out is how to advertise online and how to get interested prospects into the page of what ever you are selling.

There are many good course online that teach you the ins and out of affiliate programs and how to promote them effectively.

There is one book that I read last year to see if it is any good and to hopefully learn new things.

That book is called how I made my first million online and how you can too by Ewen Chia. You can get this book on Amazon I think and it is a real and hard copy tangible book. It is NOT an ebook.
talfighel

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 pm

It seems a great book, also, the term "super affiliate" comes from here?

Chapter 2, from affiliate to super affiliate.

anyway, worth checking it.
Jake The Competition Man

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:20 am

In affiliate marketing its all about choosing a product that converts well and have a good potential customer base.Then all you need is to drive as quality traffic as possible.Also you can get a lot of useful detail resources in the left navigation of this forum.
ishuvonet

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:34 am

There are tons of companies and webmasters using online marketing programs to boost their online sales and most of these online marketing programs are free to join. When you sign up for an online online marketing program, an online online link with a unique online ID will be assigned to you. The online link is used for marketing the products of your merchant. When a visitor buys an item through your online link, you earn online commission. !!
owen100

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:14 am

I've started with Amazon. It's a very important company, and this brings trust. People love it.

So it's very easy to sell there. The only problem is the advertising fee which is (as usual when there are famous brands) very low.

But it's a good starting ground to test your skills
Jake The Competition Man

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates