How i can start a affiliate marketing

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:23 pm

hello I am rajib. I want to start a affiliate marketing. I have a vast knowledge every side of SEO.I know some thing about affiliate marketing. But which site is more reliable. I have no Website. I need specific link like Click bank. You know Click bank Don’t except Bangladeshi account. Have any side like click bank. Please inform me
islamrajib

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello Rajib.
There are hundreds of affiliate networks out there, just too many to list here.
Unfortunately a lot of them do have restrictions about the countries affiliates are based in. I suggest you start working with smaller networks, that would be more open to the affiliates.
Another way is to work with affiliate program directly if you can convince them that the traffic you are able to generate is clean and high quality.
Take a look at http://www.affiliatescout.com/affiliate-networks, they have a pretty extensive list of the networks and programs to join, I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit you.
Have fun with it and good luck!
jennyd

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 am

Hi Rajib,
The thing is you first need to choose an affiliate program that is related to what you are writing about. It's a pity you don;t have a website of your own if you know about SEO! WordPress is a fabulous platform to work with.

Anyway, as pointed out, some affiliate programs need you to own a relevant website to be accepted into them as an affiliate. However, you mentioned Clickbank which has mostly informational products like ebooks etc. Anyone can get a "hoplink" affiliate link and promote Clickbank products.
Good Luck
Catherine
CatK

How i can start a affiliate marketing

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 am

There are tons of companies and webmasters using affiliate programs to boost their online sales and most of these affiliate programs are free to join. Here are the steps to starting an affiliate marketing business.
1.Research
2.Join an affiliate program
3.Promote an affiliate program through a website
4.Make your website content relevant
5.Drive targeted traffic to your website

[URL deleted - Moderator]
Richard1990

Affiliate products to promote

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

Hi,

I highly suggest you give clickbank a try.

Since you already ave a good knowledge of seo (as you said), it wont be difficult for you to find those products which have low competition and high searches.

Start creating sites on those clickbank products.

Use videos, blogspot and web2.0 sites also as they rank really well for clickbank products.

Clickbank products pay a commission of $30-$50 per sale so you can earn some real good money.

You can also promote upcoming products from jvnotifypro.

All the best!!
HarrieB

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 am

It actually depends on which affiliate program you sign up to. If it’s Clickbank you have the choice between a check or a direct deposit on your bank account.
garylee

Re: How i can start a affiliate marketing

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm

islamrajib wrote:hello I am rajib. I want to start a affiliate marketing. I have a vast knowledge every side of SEO.I know some thing about affiliate marketing. But which site is more reliable. I have no Website. I need specific link like Click bank. You know Click bank Don’t except Bangladeshi account. Have any side like click bank. Please inform me

Clickbank is not the only place to join. There are many of them online. You just have to take your time to see which companies will accept people from your area.

Most of the time, you don't really need your own website to do really well online with affiliate programs but it does help.
talfighel

affiliate marketing guides for beginners

Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 am

Hi, guy. I am happy to guide you how to start an affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is hard but not impossible. This is safety, durability and long term. Give me your email, I will send you series of super affiliate videos. Then, anything help, you can contact me via Skype ID: k0210561, or my email: [email protected]. I will give you the tools the key, the ebook, every thing necessary for this, guide to step -by-step to start a website, optimized your WP plugin, SEO tips,back links, squeez page to get email list (I give you the tools to do this) ...etc. trust me, I'm now living life, so am happy to help everyone to start it up. Better late than Never!

Best regards.
azproblog

Re: affiliate marketing guides for beginners

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:14 pm

azproblog wrote:Hi, guy. I am happy to guide you how to start an affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is hard but not impossible. This is safety, durability and long term. Give me your email, I will send you series of super affiliate videos. Then, anything help, you can contact me via Skype ID: k0210561, or my email: [email protected]. I will give you the tools the key, the ebook, every thing necessary for this, guide to step -by-step to start a website, optimized your WP plugin, SEO tips,back links, squeez page to get email list (I give you the tools to do this) ...etc. trust me, I'm now living life, so am happy to help everyone to start it up. Better late than Never!

Best regards.

Hey its good you give a breafe description on it. I was also looking for this type of answer.
ZakaryCyrus

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Affiliate programs are intensively present all the internet. But their are only few which are giving quality associate marketing tools and tricks. You can search on big G or also here in associateprograms.com.
tanveerhabib

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

islamrajib wrote:hello I am rajib. I want to start a affiliate marketing. I have a vast knowledge every side of SEO.I know some thing about affiliate marketing. But which site is more reliable. I have no Website. I need specific link like Click bank. You know Click bank Don’t except Bangladeshi account. Have any side like click bank. Please inform me

Consider the coupon market as people will click more links that have a discount for the product that they want.
Some scripts even import automatically the coupons.
aditd

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:41 am

hey! moneysmart network is another affiliate program of india.for more information go through signature link.
moneysmartad

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 pm

You mentioned Clickbank which has mostly informational products like ebooks etc. Anyone can get a hoplink affiliate link and promote clickbank products.
hammond30

Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am

If you want to start Affiliate Marketing,As we all know that it is performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.I suggest you to start travel affiliate marketing because Major travel companies are willing to pay high commission and affiliate payouts in order to stay competitive online. I suggest you a link must visit & get the information about to earning money online by travel Affiliates : travelerrr.com/how-to-earn-money/
Katherinearn

Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:33 am

You can try other techniques like forums, blogs and search engine submissions.
Erin Nagata

Next

Return to General Affiliate Discussion