Google killed my adsense for "thin sites", any sug

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 am

New member here.

Following Adam Short's NPC plan I built about 8 adsense sites. All were built on solid keyword research and contained original articles. They weren't making much money but they did make some revenue. Then Google killed my adsense account and said my sites didn't fit their guidelines.

Has this happened to anyone else?

At least one of my sites made it to the first page of Google for awhile before this happened.

I'd love a quick review of one of my adsense sites. I know others here and elsewhere are having success with minisites. If anyone can show me a successful minisite I'd love to see it.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post my site but I will anyways so you can see an example. I don't make any money from this site since my adsense was closed so there's no weird promotion going on here on my end.

http://www.plasticchickencoop.com/
scottfanello

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 am

Minisites are something which may rank for a short period of time and then Google just displaces them for more conservative websites which have lot more content and more traffic.

These ministes are considered usually as throwaway websites so I suggest you to use wordpress and create big sites.
HarrieB

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks Harrie,

I agree that minisites have been hard to deal with lately. I still think the basics I learned about article marketing and on-site optimization were worth going through that process though. I do know of people that still do the mininiche strategy but the ones who are having the most success are writing about mininiche's that they're already active in, instead of just blogging on keywords for money. Plus, they post their articles on different topics to their one main site instead of building new sites for each topic. That's been my path lately and it's been a lot easier to just build one blog than to build tons of little sites.
scottfanello

Return to General Affiliate Discussion