Article Marketing for Traffic

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 am

Article marketing is used to promote products and services online. Article directories with good web page ranks receive a lot of site visitors and are may be considered authority sites by search engines,leading to high traffic. These directories then go on PageRank to the author's website and in addition send traffic from readers.
Steve Smith

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 am

Article Marketing helps to attract more visitors on the website and it also helps to improve the back links to the website.submissions of fresh as well as quality articles ,the page rank of the website also increases. :D
elenabrown

Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 am

Article marketing is helpful for getting traffic.use top article directory for submitting article like-ezine.com,articlebase,sooperarticle,article alley,go article.these article sites are very helpful for getting good traffic.
leeja008

Sun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

leeja008 wrote:Article marketing is helpful for getting traffic.use top article directory for submitting article like-ezine.com,articlebase,sooperarticle,article alley,go article.these article sites are very helpful for getting good traffic.

Hi ,
Thank you for the list of article directory and the information.
I found very good free articles directory.
4BN.co.uk - Free Article Directory. Submit your articles.
4BN.co.uk is Articles directory that allows free article submission.
kostiakot

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Article Marketing or Content Marketing is the MOST powerful tools nowadays..... but that must have to be quality content.

I wrote a blog post about this, check it - http://sfionlineblog.wordpress.com/cate ... marketing/
infernal199

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 am

infernal199 wrote:Article Marketing or Content Marketing is the MOST powerful tools nowadays..... but that must have to be quality content.

I wrote a blog post about this, check it - http://sfionlineblog.wordpress.com/cate ... marketing/

hi
Your blog looks professional and those who want to come up to know more about SEO,it will surely helps them..Myself i got many useful things from your blog...
Meir David

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 am

Articles play a very important role to promote the website high on search engines. Articles increase the content on the website and also the Keywords Density for the targeted keywords which you want to rank on. Links created through Article Submission are Theme Based and Contextual.
guptaabhijit318

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 am

Article marketing is simply a way of increasing traffic to your website through article submissions.
lesa mitchell

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories