How can I generate more money.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi Dears,
I have a blog site but I didn't get huge traffic as well as Google Adsense. What can I do now?
nasirkamal

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 am

First of all, what kind of blog do you have. Wordpress? Blogger? Something else?

Are you using unique content, or duplicate content?

How many pages of content do you have?

Do you have any websites linking into your blog?

If you can answer these questions, we will be able to get you pointed in the right direction! :D
Getagrip7

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:29 am

Get Some backlinks to your blog, and rank some keywords up in google SERP to get more traffic.
chigbatt

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 am

IMHO, authority site is the way to go. Do you at least have 30 pages of content on your website? Content is king! Please tell us more info about your website so we can help.
Parth

Re: How can I generate more money.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 pm

nasirkamal wrote:Hi Dears,
I have a blog site but I didn't get huge traffic as well as Google Adsense. What can I do now?

Do you have at least 1000 employees? How do you except to have the same traffic as Adsense in this situation.
You should promote more your blog in order to get visitors to your site.
aditd

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Join some good affiliated networks. Affiliated marketing is really an awesome idea to promote your business and earn money rapidly.It works great.Blogging can also be smart idea.

[Link deleted. Please read the instructions. Create a signature file if you wish. Admin.]
Wealthyaffiliate

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 am

Its a matter of creating interesting or quality content thus the rest will just follow.
lesa mitchell

Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

The one thing you can not do as an affiliate marketer and a website owner is to sit there and wait for the traffic to come from the search engines.

You need to figure out some of the best marketing techniques and apply them to your business everyday.

One of the biggest reasons why most people fail online is because they think that they can build a website, work hard on it so that the search engines can rank it and that's it.

That is a sure way to fail online.
talfighel

Thu May 16, 2013 1:37 pm

First of all I would like to say that you can get more traffic on blogger.com rather than wordpress blog. Its my personal experience. Second thing is, your blog is more informative and short. Your idea should be woven in short and sweet content. After that promote your blog on social sites as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Google+ as well related groups of linkedin and Google+. You will sure get traffic.
RavinAegis

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:31 pm

RavinAegis wrote:First of all I would like to say that you can get more traffic on blogger.com rather than wordpress blog. Its my personal experience. Second thing is, your blog is more informative and short. Your idea should be woven in short and sweet content. After that promote your blog on social sites as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Google+ as well related groups of linkedin and Google+. You will sure get traffic.

Of course, blogger is really good way to get traffic, you need to write content mainly and nothing more than this.
PablateMike

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 am

Join one of the highest commission paying affiliate program. Make sure the merchant you are selecting to promote is genuine and authorised seller. If you select to promote online watch selling affiliate program, they should be authorised dealers of branded watches or manufacturer of their products. Promoting genuine products or service to your visitors is only way to maintain reputation of your website and source to make online income.
favwatch

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Well, if you want to earn from your blog then you have to do SEO of your blog first, if you don't do SEO of your blog then you won't get much traffic, this is the thing I would like to tell. Optimize some keywords related to your blog which would help in getting traffic from search engines and traffic from search engines is really targeted traffic I would say.
Theadora

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 pm

organic traffic is the best, but if you can't have it, then you can always setup a PPC campaign.

The important thing to know is that you need targeted traffic and both organic and PPC are targeted.
Jake The Competition Man

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 am

Get more quality backlinks which provides you more traffic to your website. And also rank some keywotds to get more traffic.
neeks_89

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 am

Five elements the posts all have in common that helped them get massive traffic:
>Write Something that Changes People’s Lives.
>Connect to Broad Topics.
>Evoke Explosive Emotion.
>Surprise or Shock People
>Put Your Best Posts on Bigger Blogs.
milesmaxx

Next

Return to How to Earn More