How To Get Bumper to Bumper Internet traffic?

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Any idea how can I get targeted traffic to my web site. ???
Socalepilot

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 am

Start creating unique content, and when you create content, use long tailed keywords in the title of your content.

Let's say you want to bring traffic to your website to sell Star Wars related merchandise. When you think about it Star Wars is a very general word. Your page titles need to be very specific to what you will be selling. This is where long tailed keywords come into play.

Let's look at some general terms for this niche:

Star Wars
Luke Skywalker
Action Figure

If you combine all of these words into one, you are going to get much more targeted:

Star Wars Luke Skywalker Action Figure

This keyword is much more specific, and much more targeted. We can even get more specific and more targeted with our keyword creation:

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Luke Skywalker Ice Planet Hoth Action Figure

Notice how much more specific and targeted it gets when we add more words to it? That is what you want to shoot for, especially when competing with more established websites.

One thing I will say here is that you better know your market. I'm not a Star Wars collector. I'm just a fan who got into Star Wars as a kid in the late 1970's. If I was a collector, I might even get more specific. Other keywords that could be included with this long tailed keyword are:

Hasbro
Tauntaun
NIB (New In Box)
12"

If you don't know your market as well as you should, check out eBay and do a search to see what sellers are including with your main keywords. Go to a forum that deals with what you are promoting. Look at what questions people are asking. Check out related websites. Look at the responses. These are ways you can go from onlooker to expert. When you do this kind of research, you will find other related long tailed keywords you can use in your niche!
Getagrip7

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm

This completely depends upon what your offer/niche/vertical is.

If you're running an adult dating website, then send a $10k prepay to Traffic Junky.

If you're running a premium SMS offer, then speak with high volume mailers.

There literally are thousands of places to buy traffic, the question is which ones are best for you?

With that in mind, make a competitive analysis. With the highest revenue players in your market, where are they buying traffic?

Then work from this point onward.

Let me know if you need any more assistance.
PerformanceMarketing

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

In my experience with blogging, I found that analyzing what type of articles draw the most attention, and posting more of those is highly effective in bring people to your site.

[URL deleted - Please read the Message Board Use Instructions and follow their guidelines to create a signature file - Moderator]
Warren_321

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm

SEO is very effective technique to create traffic to your site. It is best way.
steevennsmithh

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates