Data feeds from affiliate networks

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

I have a system to import files sent by the next affiliate networks: Google Affiliate Networks, Regnow, Linkshare, Cj, Shareasale and Avangate.
The files send by those networks are with coupons and deals but also with general links.

Do you know any other networks that sends you or let's export from it's admin panel files with coupons / deals in the form of .csv, .txt, .xml?
aditd

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 am

Check out pepperjamnetwork.com. Personally, I have not used them, but I believe they offer affiliate data feeds. Same thing with eBay and Amazon affiliate programs.

If you decide to do eBay or Amazon, however, you are going to be dealing with duplicate content, so you have to use creative ways to make that content unique (e.g. using the data feeds to pull only specific keywords from the eBay listings to avoid carbon copies of what other websites are doing). I think Amazon is worse for this than eBay, because at least with eBay, the content is constantly changing.
Getagrip7

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Amazon replied that it does not offer such a thing. This was about 1 year ago.
When did you last updated your info about Amazon?
aditd

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 pm

You can query Amazon product database only trough their API ( soap or js ). But they won't give you all the products. You will have to query the products related to your keywords.
thedark

Return to General Affiliate Discussion