New to the site

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I've looked over this site the last few days and finally joined.

I have a product that I want to sell with affiliate marketing. I see how the affiliate program works but I can't find any information for the manufacturing side.

I'm looking for the "best" method of setting up my affiliates. Which company has the easiest/best software and comes highly recommended?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Josh
CheerUp

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

That all depends on what kind of product you have. Is it a physical product that you send out, or is it a digital product that is downloaded? If it is the latter of the two, you might want to check out Clickbank.com, as they specialize in digital products, and its not hard to pick up affiliates who are using their network to find products to promote.
Getagrip7

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:01 pm

It's a dietary supplement pill so yes an actual product. I want to set it up so people that go through an affiliate link to buy my product will get a certain percentage of the profit.

Thanks for the response.
CheerUp

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Since you are selling a digital product, let me do some research on that and I'll get back to you. To better help you, are you in the US or another country?
Getagrip7

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Ok...did a little bit of research, and your best bet is probably to pick up some affiliate software. Go to Google and type in "affiliate program software". You might be able to find some free affiliate software, but don't be surprised if you have to pay for good affiliate software - one that came up in the search results was selling for around $500 for the basic package. I'm not sure where you are in marketing or promoting your product, but you might want to try that out first and see how it goes before you get affiliates involved. eBay is also an alternative. Anyway, I hope this helps!
Getagrip7

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:53 am

It wants to set it up so people that go through an affiliate link to buy my product will get a certain percentage of the profit.
coloradobase

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Did you try selling in on Commission Junction? That's one of the larger affiliate sites for hard goods. I found a lot of Lowes stuff to sell as an affiliate through that site.
scottfanello

Return to General Affiliate Discussion