SBI and DAN ho program

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

I went across this site today and i was thrilled by the lot of information that is packed here.

however, am somehow confused on the one to choose because i have no much money to spend,.

can someone pls advice me on the one that is best for me as am a newbie on net and willing to make money online. thanks for all replies.

regards
samcathe

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:21 pm

I had never heard of Dan Ho before reading your post... but I know SBI! in and out and I highly recommend it as long as you are prepared to create a lot of high quality content for your web business.

Whatever theme you choose to build your e-BUSINESS around with SBI! will require you to write a lot of high quality original content.

That is what I personally struggled with when building my first site with SBI! I realized too late that I hate writing web pages. The rest of the process was a walk in the park with SBI! though.

I had to cancel my SBI! subscription and I'm now waiting until I can afford to outsource content creation for the web business I'd like to build with SBI!.

Hope this helps.
Good luck!
AlainNacouzi

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Dan Ho teaches how to do affiliate marketing by article writing.
He is a leading expert in this area.

He has a good reputation and he runs his own site teaching how to write articles for promoting affiliate products.
John56

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates