How to get affiliates?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi
Now its been more than 2 days i have registered here.
Am trying to get some affiliates for our (Vip Cars Rental)program.I am new in this forum environment.
Does anybody know that what the effective way to do to get the affiliates??

Thanks
:(
vipcarsaff

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi vipcarsaff

Just a gentle hint... The first thing to do is read the forum instructions. If you do that, you'll learn that you can go to the top of the page, click on Profile, and create a signature file.

A post like yours without a signature file is a wasted opportunity.

If you'd created a signature file containing a link to your affiliate program, forum members would be able to click on that link and visit your site.

Try it... Create a signature file, reply to this post and see the difference.

One of the most effective ways to recruit affiliates is to attend affiliate marketing conferences, where you'll meet people who are keen enough on marketing to have paid to be there. You'll also meet highly experienced affiliates.

At a conference, you can approach people, one to one, face to face, and tell them why your product is worth promoting.

One question you'll need to be prepared to answer is, "What is your conversion rate?" The best affiliates will want to know that.

On this forum, it might help a little bit if you weren't anonymous. To attract affiliates, first you have to win people's trust. Should I trust someone who won't tell me his or her name? By not using your name, you're handicapping yourself.

Here are a couple of couples I wrote on ways to find affiliates...

How to find and recruit affiliates
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articl ... iates.html

How to find and recruit super affiliates
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articl ... iates.html
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

vip cars affiliate

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:09 am

Hi
Allan I am agree what ever you said in your post.
We do face 2 face conversations for having good affiliates.
But yes we are also trying to get in by using forums also.
I already have been introduced my first post regarding my affiliate program including all terms and conditions...like what exactly we are looking for and what we can able to offer.But due to no replies i was wondering that why people are not replying to my post ..its all genuine .
So that's why I was trying to communicate with different peoples who can let me know that how exactly it does work.
It's our first attempt that's why we are trying to radiate and exchange our terms So that we could get more reliable and satisfied terms according to our business plans requirement. :D
Thanks
vipcarsaff

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 am

Vipcarsaff,

I deleted your promotional message. You can promote in your signature file (up to 300 characters) but promotions per se are not allowed. Please read the Message Board Use Instructions again.

Wally Morgan- Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:40 am

If you want to get affiliates then participate in discussion forums, make your contacts and use various internet marketing strategy like social media and fan page interaction. Face to face discussion also works great.

[Link deleted. Please read the instructions. Create a signature file if you wish. Admin.]
Wealthyaffiliate

Return to General Affiliate Discussion