Are you able to???

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 am

If I have an online store and I would like to sell affiliates products through affiliate programs am I able to use my own shopping cart so they can stay on my site instead of being redirected to the affiliates site to make the purchase.

If so is there also a wordpress plugin for a shopping cart that works for this.

Thanks You
earp

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

Hi earp, It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but fairly close: popshops.com.

You can set up online stores in all sorts of different niches. You keep all the affiliate commissions, but you pay a monthly fee. I haven't tried it.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply, but its not quite what im looking for.

One of my sites is thedadstore.co as you can see when you go to a product I have it so when you want to purchase you are redirected to the affiliate page. I would like to change this to have an on site shopping cart where once the purchase is made the affiliate then gets the order and money.

The site currently uses wordpress for the admin functions and if there was a shopping cart plugin that does this that would be great. Does anyone know of such a thing.
earp

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 am

If you do find what you're looking for - or a programmer who can build it for you - please let us know.

I reckon a lot of affiliates would love to have it.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 am

Hi earp!

You're going to have to build an ecommerce site instead of using Wordpress (or maybe you can just take your wordpress domain and tweak it on the backend, not sure.) But what I would do is take that domain and build a new site, one geared towards your goal.

You will need to do some programming to create the shopping cart system, and then you will have to do further programming to get each item on your cart credited to the proper affiliate. I know this is doable as Amazon and eBay have similar systems.

It is very pricey to set this up though!
superplatinum

Return to General Affiliate Discussion