How to promote affiliate site

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi
I would like to know how to promote a website that is selling hcg. I registered at blueline products affiliate program and wanted to start making money with it.
Aside from youtube, social media such as fb and twitter, ppc,seo is their any other way?
hcgforu1

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am

Have you considered approaching affiliates to help you promote the site? (I'm assuming you own the site.) Because you can recruit affiliates and then all your efforts will be multiplied.

Or are you an affiliate yourself?
superplatinum

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:26 am

Do Social Bookmarking and Authority Blog commenting as many as possible. Both are great way of good traffic.
andlosek

Marketing Help

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

You are going to want to create your own domain name similiar to the one you are promoting products for. Then you will want to cloak your affiliate id tag so that your landing page does not show your affiliate information, but instead shows your own domain/url. Let me know if you need help. This makes your site look more professional and original and prevents commission theft.
tghmanjtw

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 am

Publicize through on the internet communities and also forums, links exchange with lover sites, in the real world advertising, among other people. Whatever system you need to utilize, the fundamental objective will be get new individuals since they may be the potential buyers of the merchant's items. In return, the merchant's sales become a component of your site's sales.
michelle28

Hello From Vip Cars

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am

Hi

We can Promote our affiliate site through
1) Online Communities
2) Forums(Like this One)
3) Link Exchange with partner sites
4) Offline advertising

And More...

Our Basic Goal is to get New Peoples as they could be the prospective buyers of our merchant's Product.And in Revert our merchant's sales become a part of our site's revenue.

Thanks
Sagar Awasthi
Affiliate Manager
vipcarsaff

Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 am

You can use marketing strategy to promote your business products. Nowadays E Mail marketing is very much famous and best effective strategy of marketing which helps to grow your business up.
andrewtarant

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:05 pm

You can add a signature in the post that you place on forums.
aditd

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates