Anyone tried marketing to Do-it-yourself market? Or...

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey Guys, I finally got approved from Clickbank, after weeks of "sitting on the fence" and then going through their "approval exam".

I originally created the product to reach the unemployed (God knows we need people back to work) and teach them a new job skill, I've been doing for 15 years, and now, I'm not sure which market to focus on.

Other markets could be do-it-yourself crowd,job skills, career re-education?

Do you guys, focus on one niche with your product or do you do a "shotgun" approach, to reach different markets?

Interested in your comments..

David D.
CableGuy

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 am

I think it all depends on your working style. Some people can focus on plenty of niches at one time and they are able to juggle everything well. Others need to focus on what niche at a time, concentrating on one for a few months and then moving to another one after a while.

I suggest you also look into the self-improvement, might find affiliates and/or customers in that niche too.

Good luck!
superplatinum

Re: Anyone tried marketing to Do-it-yourself market? Or...

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:16 am

CableGuy wrote:Other markets could be do-it-yourself crowd,job skills, career re-education?

One approach is to have several slightly different products, each one having a title that is written to appeal to a specific segment of the market.

A simpler approach is to have one product but several different landing pages, all promoting the same product, but with a different heading and slightly different words, written to appeal to different segments of the market.

For example, one landing page might talk about job opportunities for the unemployed, while another landing page talked about re-education. Each landing page would reach the same conclusion - that your product was the perfect answer.

I think it would be best to concentrate first on one segment and experiment until you're satisfied with your conversion rate. Using that info, you could then branch out.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to General Affiliate Discussion