Which Pay Per Click is best

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi,
I'm planning to develop websites which is providing video songs and audio songs in mediafire link

Some users telling that Adsense will not approve easily and also they will not approve mine, because I'm using priated content

so please advice me any PPC over there, who are giving best money in pocket without cheating us

Regards,
SusanGray

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 am

What they advised was true. Google Adsense adhere to strict policies and guidelines. Site that has copyrighted content and entertains privacy will not be approved by Google. Hence you can go for similar other options like affiliate networks mainly clickbank.
AshleyScott

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 am

Hi!

You will need to recruit affiliates or advertisers that don't mind the fact that you are using pirated links. So I'm sure the question is, how do you recruit these affiliates or advertisers? I suppose you can look at those free video streaming sites. They have ads on them, and obviously they don't mind the fact that the site is pirating content. You can cut them a deal for the first few months. That might catch their interest.

Keep in mind that your website can get shut down at anytime. After all, what your doing is not entirely legal.
superplatinum

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 am

There are some most influential Pay per click experts...

- Bryan eisenberg
- Danny sullivan
- Marty weintraub
- joanna lord....etc :)
fastrackautoloan

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 am

With PPC account, you promote your website, it is paid service, you pay to google if user clicks on your ads.In adsense you earn money when you show google ads on your website.
amitsachdeva7778

Return to Paid Advertising