How to Increase your Sales?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 am

hi,

I would recommend few methods i have used to convert traffic into sales to your affiliate products.

Email Marketing
-Important in building up relationship in your contact list.

Article Marketing
- To let your user detailed information on the products you are promoting/selling.

Offer OTO for your products
zack99

More ways to make sales

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 am

Email marketing is a great way to make sales. You can start building your list, get to know your subscribers and then send your subscribers your offers. If you know how to work with Pay per click, this is a great way as well. I use them both. Article marketing is very successful as well:)
uni350

How to Increase your Sales?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 am

PayPerClick can bring you targeted sales and here are some of PPCs i would like to share are Google Adsense and Adwords or facebook advertising where you able to set your budget limit every week.
zack99

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 am

I also love those two techniques email marketing and article marketing,Both of them works If done in a correct way.PPC would be great too but require lots of research and test.
pusan

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 pm

I prefer email marketing to improve sales. It is an effective method to inform clients about your business. I have followed it and got good results.
newstar

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 am

I know email marketing is best, give the fastest and most exact results but it is also the kind of marketing that bother people too much.
martinrush

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 am

Hello,
Email marketing is the best way for your affiliate products sales and traffic.
Arthur D. Jenkins

Wed May 01, 2013 4:01 pm

There is one thing that most marketers don't get these days.

You don't have to build a list to profit online. This is especially true when you are building a network marketing business.

Other niches, outside the work at home niche, could be a good strategy to build a list.

If you really think about the work at home niche, your subscribers are already on other people's list so by you emailing your links or that they are on your list does not mean that the "fortune is in the follow up".

I am having success without a list these days.

What worked well for me with a list 2-3 years ago, does not work too well these days. This is just my opinion.
talfighel

Wed May 01, 2013 10:13 pm

talfighel wrote:This is especially true when you are building a network marketing business.

Just a reminder... As we say in the forum guidelines, we don't discuss MLM/network marketing on this forum. That's not our niche.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu May 02, 2013 11:59 am

AllanGardyne wrote:Just a reminder... As we say in the forum guidelines, we don't discuss MLM/network marketing on this forum. That's not our niche.

I did not know that and will follow the rules. Will only talk about affiliate marketing. Thanks Allan.
talfighel

Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

This is so true, as long as we are visible with our customers, I mean by sending factual information through our contents, we can in fact build more and more loyal customers.
lesa mitchell

Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 am

You don't have to build a list to profit online. This is especially true when you are building a network marketing business.

Other niches, outside the work at home niche, could be a good strategy to build a list.

If you really think about the work at home niche, your subscribers are already on other people's list so by you emailing your links or that they are on your list does not mean that the "fortune is in the follow up".
shivendra

Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 am

I have an experience in the email marketing field, that is a good method to increase sales. Because I can send a proper and accurate business details to the clients.
BlueLady

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 am

Both of them works If done in a correct way. PPC would be great too but require lots of research and test.
monk190

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm

We're all acquainted with promotional advertisements like coupons and rewards that so many large businesses have in place. But there is no reason that a small company cannot have such a benefits program, too. It can be as simple as a lower price on a client's wedding or as complicated as a points system that generates various benefits such as lower price rates on products. Done right, these promotions can really help build client commitment and increase sales.
Annie

Next

Return to General Affiliate Discussion