Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Gaining new clients is a great thing. But attracting new clients is not the only way to increase your revenue, and is, in fact, the hard way of going about it. Moving your revenue focus to attractive your current clients can make increasing your revenue easier – and best of all, build the client commitment that results in do it again revenue.
Annie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:37 am

First Of all throw that old marketing guide in the bin!and Broadcast your advantages
Work right out of the box
Fit into your customer's routine.
Make benefits easy to spot.
Build a well-connected network
Once you have a marketing plan in place, you need to make sure your product or service is tailored to your customers - from the packaging to the way it is promoted.
teganiqbal

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:35 pm

about email marketing, if you use Wordpress, there is this plugin Wysija 2.5.4

you can have up to 2000 subscribers in the free version
Jake The Competition Man

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Publicity is the best way to increase business, therefore we can make advertisements and share about our business using social media profiles.
BlueBirds

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 am

I have a shop online that sells ladies bags and etc. I use or I create a page on Facebook for advertisement purposes and mind you it really work.
dhastan_yue

Re: More ways to make sales

Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:43 pm

uni350 wrote:Email marketing is a great way to make sales. You can start building your list, get to know your subscribers and then send your subscribers your offers. If you know how to work with Pay per click, this is a great way as well. I use them both. Article marketing is very successful as well:)

Hey you are right email marketing is good way to increase the sales .I am agree with your openion.
ZakaryCyrus

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 am

I want to add just this thing. Let's say the truth.

You need thousands of subscribers to be effective. The final result is impressive.

So yes, email marketing is very useful, but there's a lot of work before your email marketing campaign will work well.
Jake The Competition Man

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion