Any NEW affiliates here? Whats your Biggest Challenge?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 am

Hey everyone, I've been around the affiliate marketing game for several years now, and I know what it's like to just get started trying to make my first few $$ online and how many roadblocks I ran into.

Then it was trying to keep that income CONSISTENT, instead of only once in awhile sales!

I've had tons of mistakes under my belt, and I always like to help other beginners out there to overcome some of the challenges that they're facing.

Feel free to ask any questions here about affiliate marketing, and I'll do my best to give you some good advice :D :D
SocialHowl

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm a newbie and my biggest challenge would have to be: getting results.

I get sidetracked easily by all kinds of schemes promising the world when I should be sticking to the fundamentals of the game.

For example, I just reinstated my SiteSell Affiliate business and I feel like I'm going in blind, not really knowing how I'm going to turn this into a real business.

I have an income goal but no plan.

Another challenge I face is that a lot of the information out there about internet marketing or affiliate marketing is misleading. I've gotten into trouble on a few occasions just because I blindly followed the advice given in books I would read on internet marketing.

What I want most though is to build a true business through my SiteSell Affiliate business. And I just wish I had a foolproof plan to do that.
bandaid

My biggest difficulty

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm

In this moment my biggest problem is making money. I have traffic but no CR at all. I have just changed the tone of my sites to be less salesy but I'm not sure if I've got this PreSales stuff down or not. I'm not even sure if that is my problem or not. What advice would you give?

If you want to take a look at one of my sites it's:

"www.thevibration.net/thescreamingo"

Thanks.
cgrove

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 am

Its really a struggle esp. when you are starting how to keep up with your websites and even see it on SERP'S. Just want to know what is the greatest technique that works for you for a long time now.
lesa mitchell

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 am

The biggest challenge for new affiliates are- choosing the best product that converts well and driving quality traffic on a consistent basis.
ishuvonet

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:53 am

the biggest problem is to get traffic. means targeted traffic, people interested in what you write and what you offer.

after that, the conversion, but this can be really solved just studying the stats and optimizing your website.
Jake The Competition Man

Return to General Affiliate Discussion