How to make money online?

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm

I want to earn money online with affiliate marketing. But I do not know how to start affiliate marketing and which affiliate site is the best to make money online. Anybody can help me?
monicacarla

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 am

Hi Monica

The first step in affiliate marketing is to think about who you are going to sell something to. Part of this first step involves trying to see things from the other person's point of view.

Think about ONE person you're targeting, and write with that person in mind.

For example, if you're targeting a man who is going bald, you'd probably want to own a website that writes about and recommends baldness "cures". You might review several baldness cures and help your visitor by telling him which one works best. You might interview some partly bald friends, persuade them to test some baldness cures and write about and video the results (with a disclaimer telling people you're not a doctor, etc). You might write a few controversial or funny articles ("Bald men are ***"?) to encourage other sites and blogs to link to your site.

If you're targeting someone who collects things, you can create a website all about fascinating collectibles, interview crazy collectibles fanatics, attract links to your site, etc.

By now I hope you're starting to get the idea... To be really successful in affiliate marketing, a strongly recommend you aim to create a website that other sites will link to, because linkjuice is the lifeblood of your site. If you don't have links, you don't get free traffic, and paying for traffic is something that's best left to more experienced affiliates.

In comparison with the approach I've described, think about what you're doing on this forum, and how people who read your post will think about you and the things you promote.

What image are you projecting? You've created a website to teach people about affiliate marketing, but you're telling us all that you don't know how to make money on the Internet.

Try to imagine what is going on in the minds of other forum members when they see your signature file. Are they going to click on your link in an enthusiastic, ready-to-buy frame of mind? Have you done anything to win their trust? Sorry. Nope.

You might want to rethink that.

Out the thousands of affiliate programs and millions of products you can choose from, one of the more difficult niches to conquer is "How to make money on the Internet". If you aim to present yourself as an expert in that or as an affiliate marketing expert, you'll be competing with some of the world's sharpest and most experienced marketing minds.

If you persist in the niche you're in, who will link to you? Probably beginners who are desperate for any link they can get.

I strongly recommend that you begin with a much smaller, much less challenging niche.

To help people like you who are starting out in affiliate marketing, I've written an 18-step Affiliate Program Tutorial. It's one of the most popular articles on AssociatePrograms.com. You can find it under "Top Articles" at the left of this page.

I hope that helps more than it confuses.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 am

There are many way to earn money online. But the best way imo are Becoming an affiliate and promote them or becoming a hosting reseller and earn by selling hosting plans at your own cost.

Since, web hosting is a basic need of any business that wish to create their online presence, you can easily get lots of customers for your hosting business.
eUKhost

Re: How to make money online?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 am

monicacarla wrote:I want to earn money online with affiliate marketing. But I do not know how to start affiliate marketing and which affiliate site is the best to make money online. Anybody can help me?

If you look top left on this page there's a section called 'Affiliate Beginers' Start your education there.

Hmm.... I'm probably shooting myself in the foot with this post because I also provide affiliate training ant my StartBusinessMentor Blog. But, lets face it, you're already here :-)
AllanJames

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 am

Making money online used to pretty much require you to have your own Web site, products to sell, and some marketing savvy.
evantanski

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 pm

If you are going to sell products through affiliates you have to setup your own affiliate program or join a network or do the both. Both is good however but selling in a affiliate network is like selling in a trade show and having your own affiliate program is like having your own shop.

You can download the cook-book for merchants and the 1 year trial software from euraffiliates website. You can setup your own system without buying any anything.
euraffiliates

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 am

Hi Monica did you notice the left side of this site name "top articles". You will get many useful information there you need to know about affiliate marketing. :D
ishuvonet

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Money is most important part in every person's life. There are many ways to make money online like Don’t pay up front, Think about what is cost effective, Visualize Your Goals Daily and so on.
Todmurray

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Join big affiliate networks like cj, shareasle.
Get a good script that would support affiliate links, place you links and start promoting the site.
Be open to selling ads on your site.
aditd

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:36 am

There are many ways you have to do a research on that and the ways I know are PTC and affiliated marketing.
Frankie Dunn

How to make money online

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

There are various ways by means of which you can make money online these days. The best way to make money online is by developing a website that is appealing and informative. Once you have the website in place your next step would be to gain traffic and the best way is to optimize it for search engines and write informative and useful contents for users. Incorporating social media strategies is another important thing that you can target to gain visibility online. Asides Affiliate marketing, google AdSense program is another model that you can go for in which you will have to place text and banner ads as per the guidelines of Google and as per the campaign Google will give you a small cut.
aidenmoor

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 am

I think you should make a site to get traffic and then place ad there.You will get more details from the site pepdeal or on the web.
khan

Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 pm

khan wrote:I think you should make a site to get traffic and then place ad there.You will get more details from the site pepdeal or on the web.

You are on point there...But I feel it will take time and money to build a website, there are systems you can leverage on...advert2wealth.net is one i can recommend.

In the system, you advertise up to 7 links from one source, manage all the links you are promoting from one source. Its not new but its working greatly, with over 1200 members driving traffic to your site. Check it out.
mlmseeker

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:06 pm

making an interesting blog which drives many traffic towards it.....updating the blog, adding adwords, adsense, back linking all together work well generating income for you:) all the best:)
zenith

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 am

You can used affiliate marketing for get money online.You can also do the forum posting,blog posting and article posting for using the online you have to earn money online.
leasasteave

Next

Return to How to Earn More