adding forums risking the possible damage ?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:33 am

Many bloggers are eager to add a forum to their blogs nowadays. Many don’t care about the positives and negatives of it. A bad forum may damage your successful brand and good reputation of blog in a short period.So why are they still adding forums risking the possible damage ?Can you explain?
akunamnd

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:08 am

OK, you made 4 un-intelligent posts. You give no indication that you've done a google search and found out anything. I'd expect you to quote what you've discovered in these normal searches and then ask for clarification on aspects of your discoveries.

I would not expect you to sit back and expect everyone else to do the searches for you or reply from their experience before you did something first.

So, how about it!

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 am

Agreed that forums are risk for your brand and blogs are very helpful for the promotion and advertising of your business and brands.
JessicaJohn

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 am

Actually I have seen that all the established blogs dont run after the forums. Could you specify a decent blog that has recently added a forum? I know few of them, but they are very few. Adding a forum is certainly a big risk. You can manage a blog but forums are very difficult to manage, as there are so many bots available that can be used to sc#$% up your forums.
DanielMilstein

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

You can add forums but be sure to strictly see each members and moderate each post.
stellaandreapark

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 am

Yea adding forum can increase your reputation and you can engage more with your targeted visitors and readers.But you have to be active there as nowadays spamming on forums is a common problem for the most forum owners.
ishuvonet

Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 am

Yes, you are right, apart from this, if you are adding a forum then you need to be active in your forum also, you have to keep removing spammers for better result.
2tuff

Return to Blogging For Beginners