Manual Directory Submission/ SEO Advice

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 am

Hi All,

I was reading through all the comments and topics in this forum and thought I'd let you all know of a new resource.

I've used article submission services and most them say they'll submit to 800 sites, but they submit the articles to irrelevant categories and most of their lists are duplicated.

I tried manual submission with a list of over 500 directories, only to find more than 50% of them weren't active anymore.

That's when I came across The Article Marketers Gateway - http://www.articlemarketersgateway.com

The owners name is Angela Mikhael. The site was born from her frustration with proper Article Marketing.

Each month her team go through all the different directories available and come up with a new list of 25 Directories, which are sorted via category.

For niche marketers this is a valuable resource because once you know the exact category to add your topic specific article to, you can save so much time.

Check it out - You'll be amazed at how much time and money it will save you.

From an SEO point of view, this is a valuable resource because submission services duplicate your articles. I rather write 5 different articles and put them on 5 different directories (With high PR), than have 800 copies of the same article on the web.

Especially since the Google Panda update and Human Reviewers. This has meant that it's much harder to rank websites in Google using traditional methods.

Every article you write must be between 600 - 1000 words, with at least a 3% keyword density. The keyword/phrase must be based on [exact match] keyword research otherwise Google won't allow the article to rank. Google hates duplicate content, so make sure you write different articles for different sites.

Let me know if you have any questions. :-)
FNConsulting

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories