Drupal Hosting

Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 am

I've made a Social Networking site based on Drupal and I'm now looking for a place to host it. My budget is of 100$ and i'm thinking of buying a premium hosting plan or vps or maybe even a dedicated (if the budget allows) for 1 month, in order to see if the site will have any success. The hosting company must have an option of upgrading the hosting plan so the site's growth will not be limited.

An other alternative would be bluehost but from what I've read they are a total rip-off.

My special requirements are: php5, mod_rewrite and imagemagick installed, SPF domain records or any other method to avoid the email going into the spam folder. mhash and mcrypt are a bonus but not a must.

Anyone can suggest me a truly professional hosting solution for my needs? I don't want the months spent into developing the site gone to waste because of a bad hosting company that suddenly decides they want to suspend my account.
cianjhsert

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 am

Happy-hosting and Marblehost are good companies to host web sites on Drupal.
They cost not much and if I need such a script, I'd choose one of the mentioned companies.
Their reliability is a proven fact!
chikanshi

Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am

Drupal Hosting is open source hosting. It is considered as standard drupal which supports CMS. It also supports RSS feeds. It can run on various platforms.
madelinekim

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am

Hii all...When it comes to making your web presence successful, having excellent content is the single most important criteria. There is little use in attracting visitors to your brand-new website if you do not have anything interesting, informative, or useful for them to see once they arrive. However, building and organizing an entire website, filled with content, from static web pages to videos, can be a difficult endeavor.

Drupal is an open source content management system (CMS) that helps you keep your website content organized. Drupal hosting gives you everything you need to develop a logical structure for your content and publish new content quickly and easily.
Allison

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Allison, you cut and pasted what you wrote from http://blog.jaguarpc.com/resource-cente ... l-hosting/

That's plagiarism. Look it up:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism?s=t

At random, I checked one of your other posts. It was stolen, too.

That damages the reputation of the site you're promoting. Were you hired to promote it? If so, the person paying isn't getting value for money.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Drupal Hosting

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 am

Drupal,Magneto and word press all of this provide best web development service.So according to me Drupal hosting is really very nice service.Thanks
saffroncurryhouse

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 am

About drupal hosting?
i have been developing my drupal site. i want to have a host that supports druapl hosting.i am in budget. so i prefer a host with low cost and best plans on monthly payment basis. can u help me..
Jaydejonh

Re:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:55 am

I don't know proper Drupal web hosting site but i know one more things is if you host your site on goddady then 100% you don't get any problem in feature.
opensourcewebsite

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Godaddy? Try a Google search for GoDaddy horror stories.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 am

There's actually a huge list of great hosting sites. Probably hostgator or godaddy are the best ones with the best deals lying around on the internet. You can go either way but you also have to check the reviews are good for your country because the results may vary.
Mark Daniels

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

There are so many of good web host company in the market that provide good hosting service for drupal based website. I like to suggest you to use godaddy that best for hosting your website and you never get any problem to hosting your website with godaddy. You can also use online option to find other web host company.
annahussy

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Drupal can be usually hosted at any hosting, you can start with $2 monthly hsoting or similar no need to spend fortune..
postcd

Return to Web Hosting