[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Getting back to blogging? : Blogging For Beginners

Getting back to blogging?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 am

Well I've been out of blogging for the past three months due to study and this week I got some free time, so I decided to check out where my old blog stood. I had been blogging for one month only and I had left the blog like that. Instead of gathering dust, to my amazement I had a PR4 on the frontpage with some pages with PR3 and PR4 and one with PR5 but unfortunately I have lost a lot of faithful readers.

So my question is this, how to get back on track? How to go on with promoting my blog and regaining back my faithful readers?
cianjhsert

Return to Blogging For Beginners