HostGator Affiliates?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 am

Is anyone here a HostGator affiliate? I'm asking but not really expecting, since not many people here are fond of unlimited hosting.

But if you are, are you guys making money or struggling with it, seeing as nobody really wants to go with an unlimited reseller?
cianjhsert

Re: HostGator Affiliates?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 am

cianjhsert wrote:Is anyone here a HostGator affiliate? I'm asking but not really expecting, since not many people here are fond of unlimited hosting.

But if you are, are you guys making money or struggling with it, seeing as nobody really wants to go with an unlimited reseller?

" since not many people here are fond of unlimited hosting" ??

Really?

Actually I have most of my sites on Hostgators unlimited accounts and have seen nothing negative about it - or about thier customer service. That's why I promote them

"are you guys making money or struggling with it" ?

I do OK with it :D
AllanJames

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:00 am

There are so many affiliate programmes out there but I have found that sites that pay percentage commissions make the most money especially for sites that are running PPC to them. Daily are two such companies. UK2 has a tiered structure which pays upto 60% after only 22 sales of any item. They pay this out on dedicated servers as well as VPS which are big value items so you can do pretty well. Had some renewals cancelled but thats often the same in other programmes.
buytwit

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:51 pm

I earned a few comissions from them. Their site is well converting visitors into sales.
postcd

Return to Web Hosting