Prepaid cards for affiliates

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 am

I saw at Affiliate Summit that some websites have started Affiliates prepaid cards & online payment solutions is featuring the new technology which would enable the affiliate networks to quickly make commission payments in localized currencies to affiliates around the world via transferring the funds electronically to their cards by 24/7 Its only for those networks that are integrated with this new service & added it as a payment method within their network. I believe this is very good initiative and Affiliate networks should get benefit from such services, As an Affiliate and Merchant at a same time, i have observed that there are some issues with limited payout options so if Affiliate networks give thoughtful consideration to such services, Affiliate’s activity ratio might increase...
mariajarel

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 pm

I use Payoneer. It is a good option for overseas subsidiaries. accounts are still being detained in the United States, although it has some losses and the conversion rates of all ATM-based fees that may apply when making money.
stuartcrom

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:42 am

can you quote an example,how much does it loss to you?
mariajarel

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 am

Meanwhile there are many, many partners with the payoneer network. You can cashout Paypal, Clickbank comissions and more, and the virtual US Account ist standard,. So you can recieve Direct Deposits and ACH from all partners of payoneer. and also you can recieve private payments from credit/debitcard to payonner

I have payoneer since nearly 6 years and it works great for me.
loriot35

Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm

I guess I'm not the only one enjoying reading through your website. Carry on the good work.
wesreed74

Wed May 01, 2013 3:56 pm

There are many companies out there that require their affiliates to have a merchant account online and then they can pay them each week their commissions.

As far as pre-paid cards go, this is not a new idea.
talfighel

Return to General Affiliate Discussion