WordPress "Where to Buy" Plugin Recommendation?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a WordPress plugin that I can enable on my site that will give me the ability to add a "Where to Buy" section in many of my posts.

If I do a post on my site and mention a product, I would love to include a "Where to Buy" section at the bottom of the post. In this section, I would like to list 4-5 vendors that carry the product I mentioned (hopefully I will have affiliate memberships with these vendors), the price they charge for the item, shipping costs, and a place for a visitor to rate the vendor. An added bonus would be the ability for the visitor to be able to sort the vendors based on price and rating.

Cnet has a great example of this on their site.

This functionality would give my visitors choice as to where they buy the product and the ability to rate the vendor providing good feedback into my site.

Does anyone have a good recommendation of a plugin that does this? I have searched the plugin directory and have found many affiliate plugins, but nothing that performs the functionality as described.

Thanks in advance
Legacy1

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 am

Do a google search on "product review wordpress plugin" and you will find all kinds of them
babeskidoodle

Wordpress "Where to buy" plugin

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank you so much for your response.

I have actually spent quite a bit of time on google and the Plugins directory on wordpress.org.

There is a ton of content available on product review plugins as you mentioned, however, I am looking for functionality that is different than what is contained in those review plugins.

I would like to find a plugin that provides a Where to Buy section at the end of my post and give me the ability to list several vendors with corresponding prices and shipping, and provide the ability for my visitors to rank those vendors.

Any ideas?
Legacy1

Return to Do-It-Your-Selfers