Assignment versus Article!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 pm

hi all!
What is the difference between an assignment and and an article writing? Can you ever find any difference in that?
EliteTrader

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 am

An assignment is a piece of work youve been set to do.While an article does not develop an argument or even display a point of view. It is simply a succinct way of imparting information. Because it is aimed at a readership which seeks to be informed rather than entertained, it has shorter paragraphs than an essay. In other words, it is more punchy. It is likely to contain links and references and while being neatly rounded off at the end, does not necessary present any conclusion.
mariajarel

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 pm

hmmm that was quite descriptive
EliteTrader

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 pm

mariajarel wrote:An assignment is a piece of work youve been set to do.While an article does not develop an argument or even display a point of view. It is simply a succinct way of imparting information. Because it is aimed at a readership which seeks to be informed rather than entertained, it has shorter paragraphs than an essay. In other words, it is more punchy. It is likely to contain links and references and while being neatly rounded off at the end, does not necessary present any conclusion.

Thank you for sharing the information. Does an assignment help in generating traffic for a website then?
lindamartin88

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

lindamartin88 wrote:Does an assignment help in generating traffic for a website then?

It depends on whatever "assignment" is given to you. BTW, I don't see any sense why someone have to ask the difference between an assignment and article writing and how assignment is connected in getting traffic. Can anyone enlighten me please. Thanks!
charlenej

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 am

True that charlenej :) I got confused of the term assignment for traffic generation because of the fact that articles can do that for your website. The topic refers to the difference between article and assignment so i was trying to clear if the two can be a source of traffic generation. Will be looking forward if anyone can elaborate on its working for traffic generation. Thank you.
lindamartin88

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories