Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes as the competition is so much up now a days so people are very choosy about the Internet sites so you have to really work hard to get your site like by them.
abbyfort

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:17 pm

I agree with you. It's hard work. I have hopped from one way of earning money online to another. I've tried Pay per clicks, article writing, being a VA, paid blog posting, advertising.

I earned some amount, but I want to do more. I know what seems to be the problem here. It's focus. Now, I have been comfortable with paid blog postings, so I guess I am taking it from there.
dame016

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes, I agree with you. It is very hard to earn money through online. I have work on online small project such as forum posting, pay per click, web design, advertising, data entry.Some of project is very difficult on freelancer site.
stavenmorris

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am

Whoever says it is easy does not knows what he is talking about. Come one guys, seriously, working online is just the same as working in the office, only that in this job, you can work in your home, at your own pace. But the workload is still the same, and even more than the one who works offline.
bilbil

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 am

Now we only think the marketing side of our blog but we forgot about visitors. As a blogger we always remind that the power of a blog is it's visitors. Without visitors a blog is worthless I think. No visitor No out-put from a blog or site.
So first of all we should write useful and unique contents for our visitors and then we should think for marketing it.
If mistake this one will be failure to be success.
andlosek

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:53 pm

One thing is for sure: it is not easy to make money... unless you want to make money with illicit methods.

Whatever you do, online or offline, you have to work for the money. Money doesn't come easy or cheap! Keep that in mind, as there is no way to make a lot of money online easily and without major efforts.
sophiajhon

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 am

I agree with you. Making money online is not an easy task. It needs a proper guidance, proper plan and strategy.
jammartine

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

ya,i agree with you.Make money through online is not easy task.I don't trust any online based data entry job and freelance work.Nowadays there are many ways available to make money online.For me,Selling domains and other web related service is the best and trustworthy way to earn money online.I am doing this job from home.Before started this business i needed reseller account. Nowadays there are many online reselling providers available.I properly analyzed lot of providers.Finally i found this site Goresellers.com. Here they provided Reseller handbook.It's very useful do my selling business successfully.
paviya

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Making money online is easy. By the way making 0.01$ is making money.
This is the problem with some people the make some money but they don't have the discipline to stay and really make an income.
Those are the people that say: it's hard.
aditd

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:42 am

Making money anywhere is not easy, whether it is online or offline. In online, there are many ways where you can earn online while sitting on your couch.
jayron

Re: Google Adsense!

Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

adamadair85 wrote:Yes these are good source of generating income but you can get money as well through google adsense etc., and it is a side business.

There are several lot of such methods available to make money online
1) Blogging
2) Google Adsense
3) Affiliate marketing.
4) Micro Jobs.
5) Freelancing
6)Reselling Business.
among them reselling business is the best and legitimate way to earn money on the internet. So i would recommended you to do reselling business.Reselling means just selling others services or products at higher cost earning money by getting commission from them .In reselling business you can fix your price for that products or services and you can market it and gain more profit.I got reseller account from this site i am selling domains,hosting plans etc. . I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I am doing this as a side line business.If you want you can try them
frozengal

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:19 pm

making money online is very easy. Means making just few money.

So you can pay a couple of bills, or your internet connection, and so on.

But you want a kind of monthly wage, right? this means knowledge and work.

But this can happen as well. The percentage of 5% as the number of successful affiliates is ok, but the remaining 95% are very inexperienced.

If you study, you know what you are doing, research and work daily, you can be in those 5%.

Both that say "you make money just with a click" and "you can't make money since it's too much difficult" are not saying the truth.

Last ones also are trying to convince you to give up, so there is less competition. Think about it.
Jake The Competition Man

how to earn money

Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:32 am

Hi,
Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money online at home easy and I think it is not a very tough process, simply you have joined any affiliate network and takes add and put it on your blog or website then anybody click on the ads you earn money.
From click cabin
clickcabin

Previous

Return to How to Earn More