5 free steps to successful affiliate marketing

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Affiliate marketing is classified as easy money making business. However there are lot of affiliates who give up the business just for not making a single sale in after first 6 months. Most of people assume that affiliate marketing is a get rich quick program and they work on the basics and put up few of banners and wonder why are they not even making a single sale. The key for successful affiliate marketing is knowing your niche product and offcourse few basic rule/steps which leads one to start quick earnings.

Once you find the key which is knowing your niche product and market than simply follow the 5 steps which would lead you to the definite success in affiliate marketing.

1) Forum posting & Press Releases
Increase more awareness to your clients about why the product is worth buying with you. To build your profile stronger on in the market as well on the SEOs, simply post regularly in new forums and make couple of press release on potential niche forum sites.

2) Blog Commenting
Your participation in the regular updated and posted web blogs would be scrolled quicker as the search engines lists the we blog index get quicker than the other new websites. In addition you can also start directory submission, comment posting, RSS submission and if can also link exchange for blog site then you will get more benefit..

3) Social Media Marketing
Social networking can be really useful to promote your blog and bookmarking can also be helpful to promote blog content and it is the best way to generate back link for a website.

4) Email marketing:
One of the popular and effective mean of affiliate marketing is Email marketing. Simply, add an opt-in mailing list on your website by allowing prospects who come to your website to choose to receive a free newsletter. In addition you can also find lot of providers on web who could provide you an email list of targeted audience.

5) Article Marketing
One of the secrets to maintain the SEO ranking is to post regular information through article submission and auto blogging invites the Google crawler/ spider to visit your website on regular basis.
Dave.W

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks for sharing these useful and proven tips.However for me forum marketing,article marketing and social media like facebook marketing are working well so far.
ishuvonet

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 am

Interesting that blog commenting is listed. I find the most helpful when trying to get backlinks to a site I'm promoting vs using it as an affiliate marketing approach since most site don't allow links in the comment itself but only through the "name".
babeskidoodle

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Thanks for sharing guys, Forum marketing, Article marketing and Social Media are definitely the significant factors for successful affiliate marketing.

Many Thanks
Dave.W

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Affiliates Pay quickly there may be issues of quality control and with immediate payment, but generally the more time between lead generation and payment the more motivated your affiliates will boost sales further.
hcaswergert

RE:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

hi,
Thanks for the post, i haven't used all yet. As for me Social Media Marketing and forum posting as well as Blog Commenting works for me.
laurarussell49

Fri May 06, 2011 3:45 pm

forum posting is a great way to drive traffic to your website.
they create great backlinks for your site.
another way would be creating backlinks with related sites.
it will be very useful too..
sarah.brooks

Tue May 31, 2011 10:47 am

There are many steps to successful affiliate marketing like:

1) Pick a topic.
2) Do your keyword research.
3) Keep building links and content.
4) Locate an affiliate broker site.
heliigrey

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 am

Hi Dave,
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing very important information with us. For success in affiliate marketing, you need to pick up a niche product or services that you like and people are interested in. Create a website or blog and place a company’s banner or logo and drive traffic to it.
Allison Moody

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi Dave,

The one thing you got right is that forum marketing is a good place to get free traffic and sales.

I have done this for years now and can recommend this to others. It is very profitable once you know what you are doing and do this on a consistent basis.

Any niche will work.
talfighel

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 am

Wow, awesome post. I have learn much here. But I still have some questions about affiliate marketing. Some merchants have declined my affiliate applications, why?
workingsad

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:43 pm

I think Youtube marketing can be added to the list. The amount of traffic the kids get today when they are messing about and uploading their efforts is amazing.
John56

Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:48 pm

You have to combine effective techniques such as participating in forums, blogs, social bookmarking and social media sites.
Dario McNut

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates