What should be the strategy for Affiliate marketing?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 am

hello Friends,

I really want to know the right strategy for affiliate marketing,means how to start and from where to start the actual process?

If anyone knows about it,please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Dag Arbisa :(
dagarbisa

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Getting started for me was a function of developing a quality concept and real estate. I chose social events in my local area. I developed affiliate relationships with businesses both local and national brands. I read and researched, spent hours (still spend hours) making sure my coding is pristine, writing stellar content and keeping up with my market.
vanmed

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

If you intend to pay for traffic, then think to advertise a website or blog that gets a ton of highly targeted traffic. This type of paid advertising, that can act, because it is likely to go to a very targeted traffic, and do not lose your shirt.
albasnians

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Choose a product to promote that has lots of demand to the customers.Then promote that product by using different techniques like social media marketing,by promoting it in your personal blog or website or you may work with off-site seo strategies to get sales or leads and this is how you can make a good amount of money from your affiliate program.
ishuvonet

Return to Blogging For Beginners