Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 am

I tried to submit directory, but most of them link back, which is not possible for my eCommerce site requires post. Your affiliate program through CJ, but I found that I still get more publishers join the program needs to promote.
richiathton07

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 am

I have tried to make the presentation of the guide, but most of them require return link, which is not feasible for my e-commerce site. My affiliate program is through CJ, but I realized I still need to promote to get publishers to participate in the program.
rickywillson13

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 am

alexandru wrote:There are literally hundreds of these affiliate directories so listing your site in them can take some time. In most instances, listing your affiliate program in an affiliate directory is free.
1. 2-tier Affiliate Program Directory
2. Affiliates Directory
3. Affiliate First
4. Affiliateforum.com

Thanks for sharing!
BTW, i think Search Engine affiliate marketing still has a wide space. I hope can learn more.
Aaminon

Affiliate Directories

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 am

You can also use Directory Critic they have over 4,000 free directories that you can submit to. Also the most IMPORTANT thing is GET a copy of ROBOFORM!!! I have a link on my website which is still a work in progress but it is under the additional software but this is the best program ever. I have it and when I submitted my website to the directories this is what I used. You can customize the fields so that when it sees on a form specific fields it will automatically fill the form for you. LOVE THAT!!!!So for example in the custom area of ROBOFORM you can set TITLE to be a field to find and when it does it will fill in what you chose. So for every directory you go to and list with when you select to pre-fill the form you can just push a button and it will be prefilled for you.
I found out about this great tool when I was mystery shopping and had to fill out all the forms for each company. Best thing ever.
Lisa
[URL deleted - Moderator]
lamavridis

Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 am

The truth about the affiliate business is that it is easy to make money with, but to make the money and make it quickly, the right affiliate program must be chosen. Generally, affiliate programs that pays high commission are those whose products have high profit margin.
lupinesteve

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:14 am

Promote your service in affiliate related forum or discussion board. You can also choose make money forums. Most of make money forums have affiliate section.
andlosek

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Some very basic steps are:

1. Submit to free affiliate program directories, here are just a few to start off:
affiliateranker.com
affiliatedirectory.com
affiliateseeking.com
allaffiliateprograms.com
jamaffiliates.com
top-affiliate.com
affiliatesdirectory.com
affiliatescout.com

2. Submit the offers you have in your program to affiliate offers directories. Most often they are not free, but a small fee seems justified in a long run considering the leads you can get from them. Here are the major ones:
affpaying.com
odigger.com
offervault.com

3. Add a link to your program in the footer of your main website, mention it on your blog/social media accounts

4. Publish a couple of press releases. Again, this is not free but helps your off-site SEO efforts a lot.

5. Get social, interact and promote your program on blogs, forums, targeted groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media outlets.

When you think you're done, go back and repeat steps 1-5 all over again :wink:
jennyd

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion