Ezinearticles or SEO Linke Vine?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not affiliated...Everyone knows the power of ezine by now. Would you rather have 1000 articles on ezine, or have those articles syndicated out to an LFE / spam type network? Thoughts? thanks
FlightCenter

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Once again it's QUALITY NOT QUANTITY that counts.

Think about this... how many articles on Ezine articles actually get read?

For example: http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Living-in- ... id=3458220

This killer article has a PR of ZERO and doesn't even appear on the first page of results for it's title.

That's awesome! What would 1,000 articles just like this do for your bottom line? You gonna pay the rent with that?

Am I making a point? You bet I am. And smart people will get it... the rest of you will keep submitting those articles to get those backlinks.

And yeah I probably just boosted it by linking it... my bad.
InternetMarketingIQ

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am

Whatever method you use it will always be quality of your article, not the quantity of your backlinks that wins on the day.

Remember that quality also has to apply to keyword choice and every part of your article, from your article title to the information within it to your resource box.

If you are submitting crap to any site, whether it is EZA, SEOLinkvine, AMA or FTS you will always run the risk of it being rejected or unsuccessful.

But 1000 good quality articles, based on great keywords submitted to EZA? Bound to make some money from those :roll: :lol:
Chris72

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:16 pm

It's as IQ and Chris said, tested and proven thousands of times, over and over again.

Stop spamming those crappy stuffs. You don't read them anyway, do you?

Ed

p.s. Think like a human, those are the peeps which are going to read your articles, not bots.
edmltw

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 am

Whatever you do, it is important that you create articles that are of high quality. But then, for SEO purposes, you need to be able to churn out hundreds or thousands of original, high quality articles, otherwise, your site might be banned. This can be really challenging, so you might want to take a look into using article software like article toolbox, UAW, and the best spinner.
kathleenrivero

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 am

it depends on the quality not quantity.
nancyharger

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories