Perpetual Traffic Formula

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Same old BS... HYPE to sell you shovels.

Frank Kern who has a gigantic list and is like all of the rest continually selling shovels to the masses to mine the virtual gold... is plugging this one now.

The problem is that Ryan Deiss and Perpetual Traffic Formula is just another info product pushing hype.

Ryan "claims" that Organic Search is back and no one is clicking PPC. Bullshit! Plain and simple.

Don't you think Google would know something about this if it were true?

Here is the FACTS:

http://investor.google.com/financial/tables.html

Google Revenue is UP not down. If what Ryan Deiss was pitching was true... a 10x drop in Adwords Clicks then Google revenue would be down down down... way down. It's not.

But they don't want to own up to reality, they want your money.

Don't buy these bullshit "systems" that are based on their own desire to bilk you out of your money.

I subscribe to a number of lists to see what these guys are doing... and it's always the same. Some info product to capitalize on something Google has done or is doing. And it's all based on some trick, tip, or hot new method. Bullshit again.

Marketing is based on Marketing Principals... while you don't have to go to a 4 year college and get a degree like I did to learn it... you can read and study and practice... you won't make any real money following the trick of the month.

If the stuff these guys were pitching actually worked then it would be around 6 months from now wouldn't it? Wouldn't that be the "test". Marketing Principals don't change.

Now I have nothing personal against these Charlatans... it's just said to see them preying on the masses for profit.

Jeremy Shoemaker, John Chow, Mike Filimase or whatever the hell his name is... same old crap. Sell the shoves.

Gee Mike F's latest pitch for Robot something or other is nothing more than a glorified version of a social plugin.

They all make it sound so great with the Bullshit they create to back up their claims. But never do these products stand the test of time.

Anyways... rant over.
InternetMarketingIQ

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 am

Marketing principles do not change but the marketing strategies got changed as because of the change in the trend and market and also mentality of the people.
alexandru

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm

First time hearing about perpetual traffic.So this is how the traffic generate more revenue for the gurus.
ishuvonet

Return to How to Earn More