Submit to many article submission sites? - or just one?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 am

I have submitted over 30 articles to ezinearticles (a couple recently, but most of them were submitted last year).

Would it help drive traffic to my site if I submit these same articles to other article submission sites? As of now, I have only used ezinearticles.
sir_serge

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Lets say you print 1000 flyers. Should you put them on every telephone pole in the same neighborhood or put them all over town.

Kind of hard to answer isn't it.

What's your purpose and your target? Just posting articles is meaningless if no one reads them. And what if they are no followed then what have have you accomplished?

Find properties that WANT your content, that will dofollow your content, and will be read.

That's the formula. People waste to much time creating massive amounts of the same old stuff that never takes them anywhere. It's like digging holes and filling them up over and over to keep busy.

Think about your desired result. You can make a hell of a lot of money from one really well written and well placed article... or you could write a hundred articles and making nothing.

I have one article I wrote in a particular niche that pulls 50-75 readers a day... has been for month. That's targeted traffic to buy into my offer.

I have other articles that don't pull squat!!! They were time wasters. All were researched... some were duds, some made it to the big time.

You need to focus on what works, refine it, and replicate it.

So ask yourself if people will read you articles by posting to additional directories and will that directory give you a dofollow link.

Do your research first. No point in fishing an unstocked pond.
InternetMarketingIQ

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

I don't see any reason to not post those articles to other sites - so long as it doesn't take you alot of time. There are more "automated" ways to submit articles that will allow you to create an article and post it to hundreds of sites all with a click of a button. I've found them to be very useful.

If you'd like to submit manually, Here are a few good sites to start with

goarticles.com
ideamarketers.com
365articles.com
amazines.com
articlesnatch.com
articledashboard.com
brandonjayjones

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 pm

I don't see any reason to not post those articles to other sites

There can be a lot of reasons. Unread articles make no difference. They could all be nofollowed thus contribute no SEO boost.

And here is something to think about. Google can measure link ratios. If all you links come from the same type of sites or pages that have little or no page rank it could trip a filter in Google.

Focus on TRAFFIC... Can you get real people to read your content and take action by clicking the links?
InternetMarketingIQ

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 pm

I think InternetMarketingIQ is right with the "focus on traffic" comment. I'm probably guilty of writing articles for the sake of writing articles.

I am aware of the dofollow link and metatags, so I hope I'm still getting something out of it despite not seeing huge increase in traffic.

I'm slowly noticing an increase in traffic, though I can't be sure if it's from the backlinks or other sources.

Anyway, thanks for your kind help!
sir_serge

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 am

You should tweak the articles a bit to make them appear original. If you submit the same article to different article submission sites, then you are spamming. Spams are abhorred by search engines, and you will more likely than not end up being banned from search engines if you do that.
kathleenrivero

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

If the articles are duplicates, they will probably get rejected too. You should rewrite them first.
writely

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 am

their are many other free article directory site use that. it will increase your traffic. submit your article in all article directory site.
nancyharger

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories