Sat May 12, 2012 2:32 am

You have said it well, my friend. I agree with what you said. Content is always king and the only sincere way of attracting regular visitors is to have quality content.

IT's also important to limit your topic to a single one. That way, your readers will be interested in most of your posts.

Link baiting is also a great way of enticing your readers. I recently made a controversial post and several people commented in that post and my friends can't stop talking about it. I must think of ways of generating similar, controversial posts. ;)
dame016

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 am

Nice tips thanks for sharing. Link building is the more effective strategy used in SEO. So you can create traffic by simply applying methods like blog commenting, forum posting, social book marking and article submission.
jessalyn

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:10 am

Driving traffic towards your blog is not a difficult task as far as your blog is updated with unique interesting posts. You can also additionally submit your blog on blog directories and pinning sites. It will drive more visitors towards your blog.
JulieJamason

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:06 am

Getting traffic really isn't that hard but it is a lot of work even with the best methods. You can start of with the social media sites, having a profile or an account on all the best ones sure is a lot of help when you're blogging consistently. Then work on your on-page and off-page SEO, those little things can help you get a better search engine rank and that will get you some quality traffic.
Mark Daniels

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:36 am

It is the most important point that how to get good traffic for a blog or website. In this scenario your points are very helpful and effective to understand the importance of these particular points.
JessicaJohn

Re :-

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:38 am

Important things that should be keep in mind while creating a blog are :-

-> Content must be good and should be written in simple english language.
-> Name of a title should be relevant to the content of a blog.
christinajohnson986

Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

Regular update of blog is very necessary for getting traffic to your blog. Doing such will give chance for readers to revisit the blogs. You must have a fresh content on your blog. So that readers will find reading your blog.

[URL deleted - Moderator]
marktran

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm

this is a good thread and interesting points, but I don't like link baiting.

it's something "dangerous"; I mean that following this "traffic at all costs" you risk to ruin your reputation.

and no, I didn't say that I don't like it to have a controversial reply.
Jake The Competition Man

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 am

marktran wrote:Regular update of blog is very necessary for getting traffic to your blog. Doing such will give chance for readers to revisit the blogs. You must have a fresh content on your blog. So that readers will find reading your blog.

[URL deleted - Moderator]

Yes I agree with you on this, not only fresh content but a unique one which will make visitors curious and stay longer in your website/blog. Plus the keywords that you are going to used in your content.This is a very tedious job and if you no time at all and patience to do this, you seek the help of an online article writer, to know more about this try checking out http://www.prchecker.net/category/blogs
dhastan_yue

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:01 am

You have to publish articles regulary and should share in good traffic sites like stumblupon. Also try to get a google authorship.
grgermeg

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 am

How you work on your website as it work for your blog. Reply you visitor what the want complete their requirement and post content regularly.
ashley005

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:18 am

Usually I comment in related blog topics to my blog. It is really useful to attract readers and also increases the traffic. Thanks for your other tips as well.
RitaJoe

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:09 am

Some useful tips for your blog:

Use a sitemap generator and generate XML sitemaps like twice a week.
Use an Ideal Robot.txt File
Proper URL and Title Structure
Using Keywords and Meta Description
Automatic SEO Plugin for WordPress
guptaabhijit318

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Another thing that works is forum marketing if you are posting in a forum category that relates to the niche your blog is in.
jschuman

Re :How do you get Blog Traffic?

Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:59 am

Well, There are many good ways which helps you to drive good quantity of traffic. Some of the basic work of off page SEO really helps, like building quality back links by (forums & blog comments). The other main factor is Content. If you using good quality content on your blog then you surely get the good response from Google.

Check out here :
Tips To Drive Blog Traffic
neeks_89

Previous

Return to Blogging For Beginners