Excellent List Building Resource and Method

Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey guys, hope this finds you all well, in good fettle and making money. I get a lot of emails/PMs in relation to how I built my list up in such a short space of time. Well I am always on the lookout for new ways to add to it is one thing, that’s how I grow it.

I came across this resource and added 150 new subscribers to my list and made $470 in residual sales in a matter of a week or so. Which never hurts for a quick experiment it has to be said.

The resource is shoemoney.com. They have a marketplace listing, be aware, a listing will cost you $50 and run for two weeks. I went over to tradebit.com, grabbed a cheap plr report for $5 related to the particular niche I was advertising in, an IM sub niche, amended the report, added some value to it, put my own links throughout and put it up for FREE on the shoemoney marketplace.

So, total money spent $55, total time, about 1 hour. Made, $470 and each of my new list subscribers is worth about $1 a month to me going forward.

Well worth your time to investigate imo.

Lin
Linda Sweetfield

Linda you Rock

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Thank you for being willing to share and taking the time to do so many experiments. I know that they don't all come out so well.

Just a thought for you, have you tried a short video as your squeeze page bribe? Frank Kern seems to think that the perceived value is higher at the moment. If you could do one with a flip camera or even Camtesia it might increase your optin rate.
chris213

Return to How to Earn More