[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
How frquent should I add new post ??? : Blogging For Beginners

How frquent should I add new post ???

Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I am having a blog in blogger and I want to how frequent should I add new post ??? I am updating my blog two to three times in a week. Is it enough to get traffic ???
bloomtools

Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Your question cannot be answered just like that.

It all depends.

I have a blog that gets lots of daily traffic, and I update once or twice a month.

It's a lot better, though, to update at least daily, if you have something to say.

I repeat: If you have something to say.

The most important on a blog is content. Good content.
BrittMalka

Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

2-3 times a week it`s pretty good...but it also depends on the post's length..if you have huge posts you could post one a week.
digital29

Sat May 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Jose Perez

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

jonnyrhinestone

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 am

susnt

Sat May 21, 2011 6:28 am

indiarajasthan

Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

It is good enough to secure your website's ranking or visibility in search results but not enough to get traffic. To obtain targeted traffic, regular publishing of content should be combined with quality link building and social media marketing.
charlenej

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Best is if you can post per day.Or if it is not possible than three times a week,even if it not possible then 4 times a month.More frequent you can post more better for exposure and revenue.
ishuvonet

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am

You should update your blog regularly because google loves new content
liveindiantvchannels

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Of course fresh content is the most important thing by blogs. And not only by blogs.
dave02

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am

I think you can put post at anytime you want but you have to post good articles which are interesting for everyone.
Mercysullivan

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 am

well, the more recently you will update your blog, the more content you will get and crawler shall register you to upgrade your pr
emmajohns

Return to Blogging For Beginners