Which is more effective ???

Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

I want to know getting backlinks from website is more effective then blog or not. Any help would be appreciated.
bloomtools

Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Google doesn't care about the tool that is used to create the site. Google ranks content.

So focus your efforts on the content of the site... and giving another site a compelling reason to link back to you.

It's all about creating value. I link to sites that benefit my visitors.

People who chase down links for "backlink" purposes waste a whole lot of time and seldom see real results.

You want to get your message where your target audience resides. So don't think about backliinks... think about getting your message in front of the people you are targeting.
InternetMarketingIQ

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 am

post the links of your blog in higher pr sites
musicworld1

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 am

InternetMarketingIQ told very right, I am agree with him. Getting back link from any other site is totally depends upon the unique and quality content of particular source.
jairus57

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 am

i believe in both. i think anyone who doesn't utilize all the resources available to boost traffic is crazy. yes, def u need content with keyword density... by percentage, not word. create credible backlinks on your site too.
arenee

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 am

I look for blogs with high pr, Also if you can find blogs or forums with edu or gov that will help your ranking on google even higher
AmyH

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Backlinks from both blog and website are effective till they have a good amount of content and a decent traffic and related to your niche.
ishuvonet

Both are Right and Both are Wrong

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:04 am

Unique content makes google's spiders feel all fuzzy inside, if you doubt set up a real blog and write some original content. You will get a lot more traffic and spiders than for a spam blog (in general there are exceptions always), page for page. I have a couple of autoblogs that get hit for 14-15 pageviews a day with 5,000 pages and an 8 page website that gets 25 hits a day with no promotion and unique content. (Built just for testing purposes).

Backlinks rock for promoting great content (even crappy content as far as that goes). You can get ranked for keywords etc. even with regurgitated crap. How well you convert vistors into customers with that depends on how well you selected it and crafted your page. See Backlinksforum.com for more insight.

But google does know the difference between PLR and unique articles and treats them differently.

So.... What to do, I suggest you go get ideas from Yahoo answers, write them up yourself and then backlink them with at least a few backlinks to get them started on the ranking curve.

Test stuff folks leave the gambling to others, this is your road to freedom. If you would like some more help please see the link below in my signature.
Last edited by chris213 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chris213

P.S. The Original Question

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:07 am

Which is better links from websites or links from blogs? Both,..

It is better to get links from both if you can because old Google likes link diversity and don't sweat the PR to much, PR5 is better than PR0 but PR3 is still good.
chris213

Blogging For Beginners

Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

I fully agree with you. blog is one of good way to get a backlinks to your site. there are some type of blog name with blogger,typed,blogspot which will allow you to give a comment.
rosiybrook

Return to Blogging For Beginners