Simple Methods to Increase Traffic/Money Makers - Part Four

Sat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey Guys, hope this finds you all well and making money today. So, picking up from where I left off yesterday, the next thing I would do is try and ascertain for myself what kind of search volume this gets per month before I take the time to build a site, get backlinks etc. So I would usually run a quick adwords campaign on the keyword to see what the exact number of impressions are going to be and thus calculate for the month. If you don't want to do that or are perhaps not used to adwords etc, a web 2.0 property would suffice to see. Remember this step is about seeing what the real search volume is, I know we looked at google yesterday however that was only a “scratch and sniff test” as it were, whereas is my own litmus test. I don’t want to invest anything, time, money etc if its not worthwhile. Now don't be offput by the results of this, remember we are targeting usually more expensive items with not a whole lot of competition, perhaps not a huge amount of traffic but its so targeted that you don't need a lot to make it worth your while. Based on what I see here I would then whip the site together. I will talk more about that on Monday. Any questions, ask away.
Linda Sweetfield

Mon May 17, 2010 11:16 pm

?

You mean you should have an actual plan before you build. Took a whole paragraph to say that. What is the point exactly?
InternetMarketingIQ

Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

Hmmmm, not quite sure what the sarcastic attitude is all about there but anyway.

I think its reasonably clear what I am saying in that post and that it is in fact part of a number of posts aimed at helping people who may be starting off to develop a simple model and scale up from there.

However all comments welcome, helpful or otherwise
Linda Sweetfield

Return to How to Earn More