I wanna know about article tips...!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 am

Hi,
Is there any can please tell me about article tips.Please explain me all details about how to submit my article and which sites are best for article submissions? There i can get quick and great result..
1Social Media

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm

You could start by doing some simple research and reading.

I see these kinds of posts all the time. Tell me everything in the world I need to know about ____________________

As if the poster is just too lazy or unwilling to take upon themselves the responsibility to learn.

This mindset is flawed and is a quick path to failure.

When you write articles you write for people.

There are many directories and you can easily find them with a simple search.

Write an article. Pick a directory and submit your article.

Then once you have this experience behind you come back and participate with more intelligent questions.
InternetMarketingIQ

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Get yourself some proof reading software. As for article sites, you will quickly realise which are the best ones and which are worthy of your time and effort.
Blackgreen

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Everyone knows something. Write about what you know about. You can also look at other people's articles just to get an idea of what you may want to write about.

You can write an article about why or how someone should do something. People really like those kinds of articles.

Make a list of different topics and subjects that you want to include in your article.
Maa

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 am

submit your article in free article directory sites. you can search for it in google.
nancyharger

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 pm

ezine is a great article directory. If you succeed in getting your article there, you can generate a lot of traffic as well.
lindamartin88

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 pm

lindamartin88 wrote:ezine is a great article directory. If you succeed in getting your article there, you can generate a lot of traffic as well.

As far as I know, Ezinearticles.com is one of those article banks that were greatly affected by the Google Panda Update. Thus, I don't think it's advisable to publish articles in this site. Check this site to see what are other article banks that were affected by this update. webdesignbysteve.com/blog/2011/05/19/google-panda-update-seo-article-submissions/
charlenej

article tips

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

Hi

· Focus on human interest - the feel and emotion you put into the article are critical. Don't
think about writing a "science" story - think about writing a "human interest" story.
· Be clear about why you are writing the article. Is it to inform, persuade, observe,
evaluate, or evoke emotion?
· Write in the active voice. In active writing, people do things. Passive sentences often
have the person doing the action at the end of the sentence or things being done “by”
someone.
· Accuracy is important - you can interpret and embroider but not fudge.
· Keep your audience clearly in mind - what are their desires, what really matters to them?
· Avoid clichés (cutting edge, world beating, revolutionary ) and sentimental statements -
especially at the end of your article.
· Interviews for features usually need to be in-depth and in person rather than over the
phone - this enables you to add in colour and detail.
· Use anecdotes and direct quotes to tell the story - try not to use too many of your own
words.
· Talk to more than one person to provide a more complete picture – but d o n’t just add in
sources to show how much work you’ve done. Be ruthless about who you put in and who
you leave out!
· Don't rely on the computer spell -checker - especially those with a U.S. dictionary.
· Decide

With Best Regards
Natarajan R (UI Designer)
[URL deleted - Moderator]
kapsystem

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Natarajan,

Please, please read the Message Board Use Instructions and create a signature file.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 am

When you write article, you have to remember one thing that you are using you keyword in the article not more than three times and your article language should be in simple English as well.
:)
tomlary4

Re: I wanna know about article tips...!!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 am

1Social Media wrote:Hi,
Is there any can please tell me about article tips.Please explain me all details about how to submit my article and which sites are best for article submissions? There i can get quick and great result..

I would suggest you initially to write what you want to write. Don't write for others, just write with what you have in your mind and what you can offer. Trust me after few moths you will have the total control of the things, you will know all the tricks and you will be offering what the readers want to read. Dont run after tips initially, just share your best you can.
DanielMilstein

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am

The article should be 500 words above, unique and interesting so that the admin will going to review it will approved it immediately.
sheen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 am

To write a good expressive article, we have to collect some information which are related to current news or affairs. everyone wants to read latest news and different matter which they have not seen anywhere on the net.
Google crawls very fast to latest news or new material.
you write on your topic but does not repeat the same thing, words. use different keywords and different types of information which are very important for all.
oliviaskye

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 pm

write about topics that interest you. write it from the heart. this way your words come out naturally and readers would appreciate it more. you can visit proarticlewriter.com if you're looking for an article writer who can write an article to be the voice of your business. :)
proarticlewriter

Wed May 08, 2013 11:12 am

Social bookmarking is one great way to increase value of your website, submit articles in article sites such as ezine articles. Just make sure to create good and quality contents.
lesa mitchell

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories