New Article Submission Program

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

I just wanted to share this new program.

The site is called "Flight Search Engine Submission" but it is so much more than search engine submission.

They also do article submission, but it is a little different that what you are used to. First you provide them with with the keyword or keyword phrases you want to rank in the search engines for.

They will then write up to 1,000 unique versions of an article that is about your niche. And place 2 links in each resource box pointing back to your site using your targeted keywords.

Then they submit your articles to article directories and blogs, so if you choose the 1,000 articles, it would give you over 2,000 links back to your site.

And these are not junk links, these are links from real article directories and real blogs all from differnet ip addresses. There is a very limited amount of openings. And it is, first come first served.

I would be interested to here what people think of this service.
tymes90

Thank you :)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 pm

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this... I signed up a few months ago and they have gotten me 1st page on Google for some rather popular keyword phrases.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks! Please pm me, I would like to talk to you about what other types of advertising you are using, I am kinda new at this and I could use any advise you could give me.
lisa48

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 am

Article submission is a really difficult job. Your information about article submission is really nice and very useful.Here is some more tips to submit article Don't use the same article that you submit to article directories on your website as that may trigger duplicate filters of search engines,If you want to at least tweak your article a bit,Check the Details of Articles Directory and so on.
aleciaruiz

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

aleciaruiz wrote:Article submission is a really difficult job. Your information about article submission is really nice and very useful.Here is some more tips to submit article Don't use the same article that you submit to article directories on your website as that may trigger duplicate filters of search engines,If you want to at least tweak your article a bit,Check the Details of Articles Directory and so on.

Its really not a difficult work to do, once you have gain knowledge its very easy to write an article and publish it. But, if you are not getting results from article submission than its really tuff.
susnt

Re: New Article Submission Program

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 pm

tymes90 wrote:They will then write up to 1,000 unique versions of an article that is about your niche.

It sounds a good offer, especially to those small business owners that are not familiar with SEO. However, I don't believe that a person can produce a 1,000 unique versions of an article. Somehow, Google will likely determine whether the post is uniquely spun or not.
charlenej

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories