Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Really useful tips of yours about affiliate marketing. i think your 4 tips are very helpful to me because its various importance. Thanks a lot for your awesome sharing.
Zavier

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 am

Affiliate marketing is an excellent idea, If you want to earn handsome money. For good affiliate marketing, you should have strong command on attracting your business customers.Strong social marketing relations also matters a lot to build your business.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 pm

I see a lot of people share tips that are all true but won't really help you to succeed in affiliate marketing.
Things like: be trustworthy and know your audience sure do sound right. But again, how does it help you to bring traffic to your affiliate offers?
I would advice to any affiliate marketing newbie the following:
1. Learn about different methods of driving traffic. Having a blog/website and posting dozens of ads and banners is one thing, but it certainly isn't the most effective.
2. Dive into Media Buying. You will need to invest at first, be prepared to lose at first, but it will only help you to learn on your mistakes and get better at it.
3. Social marketing within the niche is huge as well. Have you explored Pinterest? What about Facebook ads? Do you know that PlentyofFish is the top source of traffic for dating offers?

In general, learn as much as you can about the offer you want to promote. Even try and use it yourself. When you understand the product and the target market for it, your chances for success double.

Good luck!
jennyd

Affiliate Marketing Tool Increase Website Traffic

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 am

There are many ways for Affiliate Marketing. Website is one of them. How to get more website traffic? You may think about the way you publish digital content. There is a little PDF to flash book tool that will helps. It publish interactive and multimedia content in a fresh way that will catch visitors' eyes right away. See demo here
kellycalark

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Great information ! thank,s for sharing. i am also have own business if affiliate marketing.
moneysmartad

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Great information ! thank,s for sharing. i am also have own business if affiliate marketing.
moneysmartad

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 pm

I think that contest should help too:

1) 3 members with the most purchases from referrals gets $5 dollars each.
holly

Previous

Return to How to Earn More